Author Topic: KLAS Jetways **SOLVED**  (Read 26608 times)

portanav

• Retired (BWIA-Caribbean Airlines)
    • My Boeing B738NG Sim Build.
Re: KLAS Jetways
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2017, 04:04:13 pm »
Assuming you really have installed the same version of GSX, KLAS and you are really testing the same airplane on the same gate and parked exactly in the same position, the only possible differences are either a custom airplane configuration or a scenery customization that you have done differently.
What, are you trying to say I am lying to you? If that is your customer support, you are of no help towards a solution.
You are no help at all. I have provided you all you asked for and done all you asked, plus made some suggestions and explained all that I have done in the interest of finding a solution to this jetway problem.
I have a problem with KLAS jetways and this problem has been reported earlier by others on the forum. I have done all you suggested without success, and been very patient; but you are obnoxious and have always been very rude to customers with your abrasive remarks, something which I have let pass saying nothing.

I have been a loyal customer to FSDT and purchased most (12 in all) of their products, but your attitude towards me out of your frustration on this topic will only deter me from any more purchases.

As I said earlier in this thread I will let this problem rest for now as I can find no solution, and you obviously are of no help.
regards, MICHAEL.

System: Win10/64, I7/6400, GTX 1080, P3Dv5.2, Prosim737 v2.31, Prosim Flt. Model B738

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: KLAS Jetways
« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2017, 04:18:15 pm »
What, are you trying to say I am lying to you?

That's exactly the opposite how what I've said. I've said "Assuming", which means I AM ASSUMING you ARE telling the truth.

If that is your customer support, you are of no help towards a solution.

I'm constantly replying to you, with dozen of messages, to a problem you and nobody else ever reported. Have you TRIED checking what I've asked, about a possible difference in your configurations ? These are the only possible explanations to a difference in the two systems, because I AM assuming your other report was accurate, even if you understood the opposite.

You are no help at all.

I AM helping you with all possible solutions.

I have provided you all you asked for and done all you asked, plus made some suggestions and explained all that I have done in the interest of finding a solution to this jetway problem.

A problem which I cannot replicate, and nobody else ever reported before.

I have a problem with KLAS jetways and this problem has been reported earlier by others on the forum.

And it has been marked **SOLVED** for a reason. The other users other than you that posted here, one thought the jetways were still working with CTRL+J, and another one said he got the message from SODE that the jetway couldn't be moved, which indicate the plane hasn't been parked correctly.

NOBODY ever reported what you are reporting here, jetways at KLAS working on a PC with FSX, but not on another one with P3D4. But I am still following you nevertheless. That's exactly the opposite of "being of no help".

I have done all you suggested without success, and been very patient; but you are obnoxious and have always been very rude to customers with your abrasive remarks, something which I have let pass saying nothing.

I'm being very patient to you, and I'm constantly spending my time helping you, and you are being rude now, with your abrasive remarks and I'll have to let pass your unfunded accusation of me having accused you of lying, which I find offensive, to say the least.

I have been a loyal customer to FSDT and purchased most (12 in all) of their products, but your attitude towards me out of your frustration on this topic will only deter me from any more purchases.

And should instead be impressed by the extremely careful level of continued support you are keep getting, especially considering your are the only one reporting it, and you said yourself that jetways ARE WORKING on one of your system, so this should have been more than enough to prove you the scenery doesn't have any problem, and it must be something DIFFERENT in your two setups.

As I said earlier in this thread I will let this problem rest for now as I can find no solution, and you obviously are of no help.

I'm obviously of help, and I will be happy to continue. Do you want to try a Teamviewer session ? PM me to arrange that, and I'll sure I'll point you out to the issue, very easily.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 04:24:29 pm by virtuali »

ballplayer76

Re: KLAS Jetways **SOLVED**
« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2018, 08:05:06 pm »
I found for me that moving the plane in the gsx parking editor feature resolved the issue