Author Topic: KLAS Jetways **SOLVED**  (Read 26636 times)

portanav

• Retired (BWIA-Caribbean Airlines)
    • My Boeing B738NG Sim Build.
Re: KLAS Jetways
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2017, 04:20:20 pm »
Are you sure you don't see ANY warnings from SODE at such parkings ? Do you STILL have the "SODE menu under Add-ons" (the real one, not the GSX one...), after you see such jetway trying to move, but not moving ?

Umberto; No, I don't see any warning, and yes SODE under Addons is there at KLAS after jetways selection of GSX Menu.

Hello Unberto;

Can you give any further replies to my last response to your last question?

Regards,
regards, MICHAEL.

System: Win10/64, I7/6400, GTX 1080, P3Dv5.2, Prosim737 v2.31, Prosim Flt. Model B738

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2017, 11:05:41 am »

I can only say nobody reported this before and I have jetways fully working at KLAS. I'm away on vacation until August 22nd so, I cannot make any further checks before that date.

portanav

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2017, 11:20:07 am »

I can only say nobody reported this before and I have jetways fully working at KLAS. I'm away on vacation until August 22nd so, I cannot make any further checks before that date.

OK, thank you. Have a nice time. :)
regards, MICHAEL.

System: Win10/64, I7/6400, GTX 1080, P3Dv5.2, Prosim737 v2.31, Prosim Flt. Model B738

okievokey

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2017, 12:16:44 am »
I know you won't be back for a couple of days but I am having a similar problem that I may be able to narrow down further. If I position my aircraft at any gate on the "C" terminal, I experience the same thing upon activating the jetways through the GSX menu. The barrier ribbon activates in the jetway but then no SODE menu and I get the green message ribbon at the top saying "No jetway can operate at this position". While I haven't tried every position in the "C" terminal, I have tried several with the same results. I have tried the A, B and D terminals and everything works beautifully. I hope this narrows the problem down enough for you to isolate the cause. For now though, I guess I'll be starting my Southwest flights from the B terminal.

portanav

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2017, 09:57:13 am »

Just reminding you to check into this for me; on your return from vacation.

Regards,
regards, MICHAEL.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2017, 03:45:07 pm »

I checked right now, and the jetway at A12 works normally. I tried with the Aerosoft CRJ-900, and with the default 737 imported from FSX. See the attached screenshots.

portanav

« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2017, 04:24:25 pm »

I checked right now, and the jetway at A12 works normally. I tried with the Aerosoft CRJ-900, and with the default 737 imported from FSX. See the attached screenshots.

Umberto, I don't know what else to do. I reinstalled GSX and scenery, and re-positioned aircraft. Any suggestions?

Regards,
regards, MICHAEL.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2017, 09:34:06 pm »
Umberto, I don't know what else to do. I reinstalled GSX and scenery, and re-positioned aircraft. Any suggestions?

Wait for our next GSX update.

The issue is, we are constantly working on it so, my version has already many changes compared to the released one so, it's *possible* this is a bug we fixed already in the next version, which explains why I cannot reproduce the problem.

portanav

« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2017, 10:36:24 pm »

The issue is, we are constantly working on it so, my version has already many changes compared to the released one so, it's *possible* this is a bug we fixed already in the next version, which explains why I cannot reproduce the problem.
OK.
regards, MICHAEL.

portanav

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2017, 01:15:25 pm »

Hi Umberto;

Has their been an GSX update? I ran the updater, I am still not getting KLAS Jetways to work. Uninstalled all FSDT scenery and GSX, deleted all folders associated with Addon Manager, including those in "users/appdata..."; reinstalled, and still nothing. All jetways work for FSDT, FlightBeam and other 3rd Party Scenery. I have no problems at all with the Jetways except for KLAS. Could it be the SODE install? I would like to have it working again. What else can it be; that I need to check.

When I run SODE from Addons Menu this is what I get:

Regards,
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 01:52:49 pm by portanav »
regards, MICHAEL.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2017, 10:24:16 am »
When I run SODE from Addons Menu this is what I get

This is entirely normal, and it's what you are supposed to see. SODE Jetways in FSDT sceneries are created by GSX, so they won't appear in the SODE menu, which will list only SODE jetways created by SODE, like in other non-FSDT sceneries.

You call the jetways from the GSX "Operate Jetways" menu, which will work for SODE jetways of non-FSDT sceneries too so, you can simply use the GSX in all cases, which will also result in jetways working more precisely because, if you call them (even at non-FSDT sceneries) from the GSX menu, SODE will get the airplane configuration *from* GSX, but if you call them from the SODE menu, it will use the SODE airplane database, which is not as extensive as GSX, and it's not as easily configured.

portanav

« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2017, 08:43:07 am »
Umberto, I am still not getting any jetway movement at KLAS. Even after a completely new FS install. I switched from FSX:SE to P3Dv4 with a clean install and it has changed nothing.

Regards,
regards, MICHAEL.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2017, 08:47:50 am »
Umberto, I am still not getting any jetway movement at KLAS. Even after a completely new FS install. I switched from FSX:SE to P3Dv4 with a clean install and it has changed nothing.

I can only repeat and confirm I cannot reproduce this, and nobody else reported it. Jetways at KLAS works just fine here. Are you sure the airplane config is correct ?

Also, are you using the jetways from GSX or from SODE ?

portanav

« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2017, 09:35:07 am »

I can only repeat and confirm I cannot reproduce this, and nobody else reported it. Jetways at KLAS works just fine here. Are you sure the airplane config is correct ?

Also, are you using the jetways from GSX or from SODE ?
Yes, I use the GSX menu to operate the jetways,
regards, MICHAEL.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2017, 09:39:55 am »
Please supply an example of a jetway that doesn't move, using a default airplane if possible.