Author Topic: KLAS Jetways **SOLVED**  (Read 26987 times)

jay19

KLAS Jetways **SOLVED**
« on: July 10, 2017, 04:08:16 am »
I installed the trial version of KLAS to see what it was like and when I press Ctrl+J, the jetways don't move. I have the paid version of GSX and tried to move them using the GSX menu, but that didn't work.The jetways are supposed to be animated right?, any suggestions? I saw something about this topic on another post but didn't quite understand how to resolve it.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 02:17:11 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: KLAS Jetways
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2017, 02:19:48 pm »
The current version of KLAS doesn't use the default FSX jetways anymore, but the superior and more reliable SODE jetways, which are not operated with the default CTRL+J key anymore, but from the GSX "Operate jetways" menu.

portanav

• Retired (BWIA-Caribbean Airlines)
    • My Boeing B738NG Sim Build.
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2017, 03:17:06 pm »
Hello Umberto; I am having the same problem. I have most of your airports, and uninstalled and re-installed them all using the new files and add-on manager, however I cannot get the Jetway for KLAS to operate using the GSX Menu. when I select "Operate Jetway" I see the ribbon barrier at the gate bridge entrance open, but the Jetway does not move. I have not checked all the airports but this is one that is not working.

Regards,
regards, MICHAEL.

System: Win10/64, I7/6400, GTX 1080, P3Dv5.2, Prosim737 v2.31, Prosim Flt. Model B738

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2017, 11:41:38 am »
when I select "Operate Jetway" I see the ribbon barrier at the gate bridge entrance open, but the Jetway does not move.

Be sure you park in the correct position.

portanav

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2017, 10:14:36 pm »
when I select "Operate Jetway" I see the ribbon barrier at the gate bridge entrance open, but the Jetway does not move.

Be sure you park in the correct position.
Hi Umberto;

I tried slewing into every possible position at the gate (A12) and the Jetway would not operate. As I said, when I select "Operate jetway" from the GSX Menu I can see the "ribbon barrier" at the jetway bridge entrance move away, but the jetway just does not move.

Regards,
regards, MICHAEL.

System: Win10/64, I7/6400, GTX 1080, P3Dv5.2, Prosim737 v2.31, Prosim Flt. Model B738

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2017, 01:54:58 pm »
I tried slewing into every possible position at the gate (A12) and the Jetway would not operate. As I said, when I select "Operate jetway" from the GSX Menu I can see the "ribbon barrier" at the jetway bridge entrance move away, but the jetway just does not move.

You are supposed to see the SODE menu before the jetway would turn into an animated one. Is SODE loaded and working ?

portanav

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2017, 04:23:54 pm »
You are supposed to see the SODE menu before the jetway would turn into an animated one. Is SODE loaded and working ?

Yes SODE is installed SODE menu appears at KMEM and the Jetway does move. SODE menu does not display for KLAS. What do you suggest? I think there is a problem with KLAS with SODE.

I tried uninstalling GSX and KLAS and re-installed both, still the jetway does not function. When I select "operate jetway" from the GSX menu, I see vehicles appear on the ramp and the ribbon barrier on the jetway bridge moves to the side but no SODE menu or moving jetway.

Regards,
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 01:43:16 am by portanav »
regards, MICHAEL.

portanav

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2017, 09:48:34 am »
Hello Umberto;

Am I going to get any reply for my last reply to your question? I would really like to know how to fix this.

"The SODE is installed and working", I do not see any SODE menu with KLAS. SODE works with KMEM. SODE is registered with the Simulator.

Regards,
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 10:04:45 pm by portanav »
regards, MICHAEL.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2017, 02:42:19 pm »
I do not see any SODE menu with KLAS. SODE works with KMEM. SODE is registered with the Simulator.

Please clarify. Do you mean you have the SODE menu if you go to KMEM, and THEN it disappears after you go to KLAS ?

portanav

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2017, 03:12:48 pm »
I do not see any SODE menu with KLAS. SODE works with KMEM. SODE is registered with the Simulator.

Please clarify. Do you mean you have the SODE menu if you go to KMEM, and THEN it disappears after you go to KLAS ?

Umbereto, I do have the SODE Menu if I go to KMEM. If I go to KLAS I do not have the SODE Menu. Also if I go to Addons Menu in FSX, I have the SODE menu to check if the DLL is functional, and it says it is.

Jetways work at all airports except KLAS (ONLY!). My FSDT products installed are KJFK2, KFLL, KORD, KLAX, KMEM, KDFW, KLAS, PHNL, CYVR, GSX; all Jetways work except KLAS.

As you can see, I am a proud and loyal customer of FSDT :) ;)

Regards,
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 03:16:51 pm by portanav »
regards, MICHAEL.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2017, 03:17:22 pm »
I do have the SODE Menu if I go to KMEM. If I go to KLAS I do not have the SODE Menu. Also if I go to Addons Menu in FSX, I have the SODE menu to check if the DLL is functional, and it says it is.

This is even less clear than before. First you say you don't have the SODE menu if you go to KLAS, then you say you "have the SODE menu to check if the DLL is functional". So, do you have it or not ?

Do you "have the SODE menu to check if the DLL is functional" at KMEM only ? Do you still have it at KLAS ?

portanav

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2017, 03:28:49 pm »
I do have the SODE Menu if I go to KMEM. If I go to KLAS I do not have the SODE Menu. Also if I go to Addons Menu in FSX, I have the SODE menu to check if the DLL is functional, and it says it is.

This is even less clear than before. First you say you don't have the SODE menu if you go to KLAS, then you say you "have the SODE menu to check if the DLL is functional". So, do you have it or not ?

Do you "have the SODE menu to check if the DLL is functional" at KMEM only ? Do you still have it at KLAS ?

Umberto, The SODE Menu in ADDONs of FSX is always there. When I said SODE menu earlier I was referring to the menu that appears when you select "Operate Jetways" in the GSX Menu. That menu does not appear in KLAS when I select "Operate Jetways" in the GSX Menu. That is why I referred to the ADDONs menu in FSX this time when I refer to the SODE check of the DLL. Sorry if I was incorrect.

The SODE Menu in the ADDONs of FSX is ALWAYS there. The SODE menu that appears after you select "Operate Jetways" in the GSX does not appear at KLAS; but, there is some activity, because vehicles appear and the "ribbon barrier" at the jetway bridge moves to the side. After that the jetway DOES NOT move.

I hope I am clearer this time.

Regards,
regards, MICHAEL.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2017, 03:32:32 pm »
When I said SODE menu earlier I was referring to the menu that appears when you select "Operate Jetways" in the GSX Men

Ok, now I understand. Better call it the "GSX SODE menu" then...

The SODE Menu in the ADDONs of FSX is ALWAYS there. The SODE menu that appears after you select "Operate Jetways" in the GSX does not appear at KLAS; but, there is some activity, because vehicles appear and the "ribbon barrier" at the jetway bridge moves to the side. After that the jetway DOES NOT move.

Are you sure you don't see ANY warnings from SODE at such parkings ? Do you STILL have the "SODE menu under Add-ons" (the real one, not the GSX one...), after you see such jetway trying to move, but not moving ?

portanav

« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2017, 03:40:23 pm »
Are you sure you don't see ANY warnings from SODE at such parkings ? Do you STILL have the "SODE menu under Add-ons" (the real one, not the GSX one...), after you see such jetway trying to move, but not moving ?

I'm not 100% sure, I'll have to check, give me about 15 mins. to power up sim. for a confirmation.

Regards,
regards, MICHAEL.

portanav

« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2017, 03:48:06 pm »

Umberto; No, I don't see any warning, and yes SODE under Addons is there at KLAS after jetways selection of GSX Menu.

Image of SODE DLL reply at KLAS is attached.

Regards,
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 11:02:12 am by portanav »
regards, MICHAEL.