Author Topic: Couple of bugs I've noticed. (FSX)  (Read 2703 times)

Ryz

Couple of bugs I've noticed. (FSX)
« on: July 09, 2017, 09:44:15 pm »
I've noticed a couple of minor bugs.

One is at the hold point of 36L the runway number writing on the taxiway says 18R.

Two, this only happened once, but I felt it deserves a mention, on the bridge before runway 36L I had fallen through the ground and then the aircraft went to like 300 knots while on the ground.

Finally, I noticed an issue with GSX. Every single gate has the same ground service vehicles. No matter what's chosen in the scenery editor. Can't remember which ones. But the gates I've checked all have American Airlines as the service providers, yet no gate actually gives you that option.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post bugs. Also noticed a couple in the new version of GSX. Will post those in the GSX section.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Couple of bugs I've noticed. (FSX)
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2017, 02:29:42 pm »
Two, this only happened once, but I felt it deserves a mention, on the bridge before runway 36L I had fallen through the ground and then the aircraft went to like 300 knots while on the ground.

Be sure you have mesh complexity to 100% and mesh resolution at 5 mt/pixel and not higher.

But the gates I've checked all have American Airlines as the service providers, yet no gate actually gives you that option.

You probably checked only the AA gates (Concourse B, C and D are all AA) and, if there's no other operator available, it's entirely correct that GSX wouldn't ask you for a menu, since it doesn't make any sense to present a menu with only one choice.