Author Topic: Missing Textures **SOLVED**  (Read 7342 times)

zk

Missing Textures **SOLVED**
« on: July 09, 2017, 02:35:27 pm »
Hi

I am experiencing problems with the Hawaiian airport scenery's....specifically I am missing textures.  for some reason, the airports load into the sim with walls missing, or buildings missing, etc (see pics for specifics).  I should note, I have never had any issues with these addons until I installed KCLT.  But after the installation, I experienced this issue everytime I loaded up the scenery.  Its always the same textures that are missing....and it occurs at all of the Hawaiian airports (PHOG, PHNL, PHLI, PHKO, PHTO).  I am running the most recent version of the addon manager and used the live update tool to update all my scenery's (although, I have not yet installed fresh downloads from your site....figured it wasn't necessary).  I am running P3DV3.4 with the most recent hot-fixes.  Any ideas?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33691869/1.jpeg

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33691869/2.jpeg
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 11:34:50 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Missing Textures
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2017, 02:39:55 pm »
I cannot reproduce the problem. Do you use some kind of non-standard camera utility ? Do the buildings reappear if you go closer ?

zk

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2017, 01:02:42 pm »
I am using EZDok v1.18.7 for camera utility.  The buildings do not reappear when i get closer.

Should I uninstall and reinstall the scenery?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2017, 01:05:49 pm »
I am using EZDok v1.18.7 for camera utility

Do they appear if you use a normal camera view ?

zk

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2017, 01:55:20 pm »
Unfortunately, no.

maxhades

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2017, 05:55:19 pm »
Confirm

Since the latest updateroutine and KCLT scenery install, terminal buildings(Hawaii 2) aso are gone as shown in the picture above. As i said in an other post. Something wrong with the Addonmanager or KCLT!
And because of the CTD with KCLT i do a fresh re install of ALL FSDT and Flightbeamscenerys+latest addonmanager. Since than PHOG and PHKO missing buildings and double entrys(bglmanx) in the dll.xml
KCLT CTD not solved. All other airports are ok!

Max
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 06:15:11 pm by maxhades »

maxhades

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2017, 10:24:51 am »
Realy sad but i have solved by myself.

Hawaii 2 comes with the old Couatl installer and creates an own folder
I copy the airprots in the new addonmanager folder AND the Hawaii 2 folder inside couatl(init.pye) in the new Couatl folder. Thats it!

Max

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2017, 07:05:03 pm »
Hawaii 2 comes with the old Couatl installer and creates an own folder

No. If an installer creates its own folder (meaning it installs outside the sim), it means it contains the new Couatl installer. A product that comes with the old Couatl version will only install into the sim, and none of these installers are still available online now.

I copy the airprots in the new addonmanager folder AND the Hawaii 2 folder inside couatl(init.pye) in the new Couatl folder.

There's no need to do that, the current installer will work just fine.

maxhades

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2017, 09:18:06 pm »
Same here as with klas v2! New installer fixed the problem.

zk

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2017, 02:23:43 pm »
I am all good now.  I reinstalled all of the Hawaii airports (PNHL, PHTO, PHLI, PHKO, PHOG) and it did the trick.