Author Topic: CTD on FSDT Airports  (Read 3343 times)

bkg1983

CTD on FSDT Airports
« on: July 03, 2017, 11:55:35 pm »
Hi all,

Whenever i try to load an FSDT airport, i get a CTD during the load phase. Seems to work fine with non-FSDT airports.

I've also noticed that in my scenery library, all FSDT airports are greyed out and not clickable.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 12:07:38 am by bkg1983 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: CTD on FSDT Airports
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2017, 09:23:04 am »
Does't happen here, and nobody has ever reported a CTD while loading. During the loading phase, nothing it's done by our software so, it's possible you have a problem with an AI airplane, like a corrupted or missing file.

I've also noticed that in my scenery library, all FSDT airports are greyed out and not clickable.

This is entirely normal, and it's how the scenery are supposed to be installed using the native P3D installation system, in 3.4 and 4.0.

bkg1983

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2017, 05:47:42 pm »
I've now uninstalled all of my FSDT products, but they are still greyed out in the scenery library. I want to do a clean install of all of the products, but think i need to get them out of the scenery library before i can do that. How do i delete them when they're still greyed out?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2017, 06:34:34 pm »
I've now uninstalled all of my FSDT products, but they are still greyed out in the scenery library.

This is entirely normal, and it's how the scenery are supposed to be installed using the native P3D installation system, in 3.4 and 4.0.

I want to do a clean install of all of the products, but think i need to get them out of the scenery library before i can do that. How do i delete them when they're still greyed out?

The uninstaller will remove them automatically. Uninstaller, means you remove the scenery from the Windows Control Panel, and NOT manually.

bkg1983

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2017, 08:20:58 pm »
right, i've done this and they're still there, that's why it strikes me as odd. I've also turned off the scenery in the add ons tab and removed them from the scenery.cfg file, but still, they're in the scenery library greyed out and CTD anytime i try to load one of the airports (i have every one except for KMEM and KCLT).

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2017, 12:01:07 pm »
removed them from the scenery.cfg file, but still, they're in the scenery library greyed out and CTD anytime i try to load one of the airports (i have every one except for KMEM and KCLT).

Sorry, but this is not right. If they are greyed (which, as I've said, it's NORMAL under P3D 3.4 and 4.0), there wasn't supposed to be ANY entries in the scenery.cfg so, what you removed ? Have you added the sceneries to the scenery.cfg manually ?