Author Topic: PROBLEMS WITH KLAS & GSX (FSX:SE)  (Read 3523 times)

Reggie728

PROBLEMS WITH KLAS & GSX (FSX:SE)
« on: May 16, 2020, 11:51:21 pm »
 I’ve been running GSX LV. 2 for a while now. I purchased KLAS a while ago and finally decided to install it today. The scenery installed just fine and everything. The strip looked good, runways and everything. THE PROBLEM came in when the airport buildings try to load. An error message pops up everytime now and when I check the error log it’s just repeated lines saying something about a jetway. I have a strong feeling the problem is because of the GSX settings I had at Las Vegas with the default scenery but HOW DO I FIX THE PROBLEM? It doesn’t let me even get to “customize airport positions” tab to try and reset the settings. For now I’ve just uninstalled the scenery until somebody responds and helpls me figure this out because I don’t know what to do.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2020, 01:24:36 am by Reggie728 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: PROBLEMS WITH KLAS & GSX (FSX:SE)
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2020, 11:37:05 am »
You don't say if you have GSX Level 2 installed. KLAS requires it, since it uses for jetways. Of course, it's entirely free to use there, even if you don't own it.

If you have GSX, but you made a customization profile for KLAS *BEFORE* we added SODE jetways, you must remove it. It's a file named KLAS-xxxxx.INI in this folder:

%APPDATA%\Virtuali\GSX

If you have this file, remove it, and start the sim, or Restart Couatl if you are doing it with the simulator running.