Author Topic: No buildings visibles sometimes after scenery installation  (Read 38900 times)

flo1981

No buildings visibles sometimes after scenery installation
« on: March 08, 2009, 03:10:53 am »
Hello,
When I install new scenery in my FSX, like Aerosoft scenery of free scenery, I often have this problem:
Building are invisibles, only the boarding bridge are visibles!
I can resolve this problem by uninstall / reinstall the scenery, but thats boring to do that everytime!!
I also have the same problem with Zurich scenery....
any ideas? ??? ???

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No buildings visibles sometimes after scenery installation
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 03:39:39 am »
When I install new scenery in my FSX, like Aerosoft scenery of free scenery, I often have this problem:

Can you please clarify better ? Do you mean, you have this problem with any scenery you install in FSX meaning, Zurich, the Aerosoft sceneries and with free sceneries as well ?

flo1981

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2009, 03:43:15 am »

Can you please clarify better ? Do you mean, you have this problem with any scenery you install in FSX meaning, Zurich, the Aerosoft sceneries and with free sceneries as well ?

Oups, I forgot the main:
Yes I have this problem ONLY with both Zurich and Geneva sceneries from FSDreamteam, building becomes invisible on these sceneries after others scenery installation.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2009, 08:32:12 am »
Yes I have this problem ONLY with both Zurich and Geneva sceneries from FSDreamteam, building becomes invisible on these sceneries after others scenery installation.

Have you tried placing back the FSDT scenery on top of the Scenery Library after installing a new scenery ?

flo1981

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2009, 05:22:27 pm »

Have you tried placing back the FSDT scenery on top of the Scenery Library after installing a new scenery ?
Affirmative.... everytime I do that...
I ever have the problems, that's a bit boring to re-install the both sceneries after any new scenery....
No other customer has this problem??

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2009, 08:48:50 pm »
Does it happen after installing a specific scenery ?

flo1981

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2009, 11:23:35 pm »
Does it happen after installing a specific scenery ?
no, for every new scenery, big sceneries like Mega Airport from Aerosoft  or little freeware, everytime ??? ???

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2009, 12:04:35 am »
Well, nobody reported it so far. Anyway, can you please check exactly what does it happen after you install a scenery ? Do you still see Geneva listed in the Scenery Library ? If yes, has it changed position ? If no, do you see the scenery if you add Geneva manually to the Scenery Library ?

flo1981

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2009, 08:17:17 am »
Well, nobody reported it so far. Anyway, can you please check exactly what does it happen after you install a scenery ? Do you still see Geneva listed in the Scenery Library ? If yes, has it changed position ? If no, do you see the scenery if you add Geneva manually to the Scenery Library ?
Sure, I will do that next time, maybe this week-end.

Jetman

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2009, 03:32:26 pm »
Hi  :)

I don't know if there is a link between the problem of flo1981 and mine, but after I installed some add-ons and change a bit my computer configuration (SLI graphic card added), I only have now the gates without the buildings. Instead: just black squares where the buildings should be. Did someone find a solution?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2009, 03:34:52 pm »
Please, update the to the latest Stand-Alone Addon Manager, because it has been updated for the KLAS release. Or, you can install the KLAS Trial, which will update Geneva as well. Either method, it's the same.

Jetman

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2009, 06:45:22 pm »
Me again!

My problem is solved! I would like to thank you for the quick answer! It's always a pleasure to have so efficient support for a product! ;D

flo1981

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2009, 04:30:15 pm »
Please, update the to the latest Stand-Alone Addon Manager, because it has been updated for the KLAS release. Or, you can install the KLAS Trial, which will update Geneva as well. Either method, it's the same.
ok, and where can I find the latest Stand-Alone Addon Manager? thx

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2009, 05:22:27 pm »
ok, and where can I find the latest Stand-Alone Addon Manager?

On every product page, there's also a link to download the Stand-alone Addon Manager

sigou

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2009, 11:54:15 am »
Hi
"No buildings......" I also have the problem. I have FSX, Vista 32, I installed LSGG, work fine. I Installed LSZH and now no Buildings in LSGG and no Buildings in LSZH. I have deinstalled, reinstalled, new Addon Manager installed, No success ... The Coutl Menu is not visible on Modules. I read the Forum ans see that the problem is known. What shall I do ? Tks for Help.