Author Topic: Refueling Problem and Vehicle Speed after update  (Read 2260 times)

kyurem800

Refueling Problem and Vehicle Speed after update
« on: June 09, 2017, 07:18:53 pm »
Hi I am currently flying the Posky 767-300ER and while refueling I choose 80% Fuel and it just stops at 48% and will not go further even after multiple tries of refueling. I have also noticed that the gsx vehicles are moving extremely slow. Both problems arose after the update. Thanks in advance :)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Refueling Problem and Vehicle Speed after update
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2017, 01:09:24 am »
About the fuel: does it happen only with that airplane ?

About the vehicles being slow sorry, but it cannot possibly have anything to do with the last update but, of course, I cannot know what it means to you "last update", because it depends which version you had before. In any case, nobody has reported this, and I can see the vehicle just fine. Check that you are running the correct time acceleration, maybe you set it to 1/2 or 1/4 without realizing.

kyurem800

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2017, 04:03:32 am »
I havent flown another airplane since I updated gsx to 2.0 but this is the first time this has ever happened to the extent of not being able to go further than 48%, usually I can just call for refueling again and fill it up to the amount I want but when the fuel truck comes and I pick 80% it attaches the pump then loads fuel for a few seconds and then the truck leaves.

kyurem800

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2017, 04:54:11 am »
The refueling seems to have returned to normal when I refueled at my destination.