Author Topic: YVR FSX Buildings, runways and taxiways disappear, only loading bridges remain  (Read 3425 times)

D Treichel

Hi,
Just purchased FSDT Vancouver for FSX, it loaded OK no hang-ups. When I started a flight at YVR everything looked great/normal. About a minute later all of the runway, taxiway and buildings (terminal included) disappeared. Only thing visible were the loading bridges.

Reloaded twice, no joy.

De-selected FSDT YVR and used default YVR. Now have a mix of default scenery and FSDT scenery/objects with FSDF loading bridges mixed in and spread out all over the place.

Need help, what's going on, how do I fix this.

THX Darwin

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
You said you purchased it, but you haven't said if you have activated it. If you haven't, the scenery will disappear at the end of the Trial period.

De-selected FSDT YVR and used default YVR. Now have a mix of default scenery and FSDT scenery/objects with FSDF loading bridges mixed in and spread out all over the place.

That's normal, if you wanted to fix a problem with FSDT CYVR disappearing, you surely won't fix it by de-selecting and, if for some reason you wanted to go back to the default scenery, de-selecting CYVR it's not enough, and you must Uninstall it.

D Treichel

HI again,
I purchased the program from PC Aviator not from FSDT. I can't find a way to activate the software.
Sorry I am lost, can I get some help in activating please.

THX

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
I purchased the program from PC Aviator not from FSDT. I can't find a way to activate the software.

First, be sure you download the latest installer from our site, sometimes retailers host the downloads on their site and it's usually an outdated copy. And, as explained in the manual, activation is made with the "Addon Manager" menu inside the sim, with the "Register Serial" option.