Author Topic: GSX X-plane 11  (Read 17752 times)

Andersen

GSX X-plane 11
« on: June 05, 2017, 05:23:59 am »
Hi, this may be a bold question. The newly icreasing xplane 11 user, constantly flowing, are you guts considering GSX in x-plane 11?

Graphics and light wise It would be stunning.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX X-plane 11
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2017, 02:55:21 pm »
The X-Plane SDK is really very different, which would mean doing this would be a very complex task. It's more likely we might convert a scenery, although I think the X-Plane 11 SDK is still not mature enough.

For example, I think an official exporter for 3ds Max has been announced, but it hasn't been released yet, and that would simplify things a lot.

Speedbird ATC

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2017, 04:03:13 am »
It's not as good as GSX, but JARdesign have a product called ground handling deluxe: Worth checking out

Acxiss

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2018, 05:33:41 pm »
Hello,

is there any News for GSX in X Plane. The Jardesign Ground Handling ist not so good.

Greetings

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2018, 02:41:44 pm »
We don't have any news to report.

And, if we'll ever release something for X-Plane, we'll start with a scenery first, since GSX requires a lot of things which still are in their infancy in the X-Plane SDK, like a proper GUI system (the existing one supports the old GUI, and the new one is still not supported in the SDK) and proper support for human animations.

Acxiss

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2018, 07:27:24 pm »
Thx for Replay.

It is a new Animation Manager there for X Plane.....i dont no does it help:

https://forum.thresholdx.net/clubs/9-sam-scenery-animation-manager/

Grettings

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2018, 01:39:17 pm »
It is a new Animation Manager there for X Plane.....i dont no does it help:

I checked it, and it seems more like a library of some jetway models and docking systems, more than a proper SDK for these things. And it's not free for commercial usage so, we would rather wait for something official which wouldn't require a payware 3rd party plug-in.

Framsen

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2021, 10:00:46 pm »
Hi guys!  :)

Is there anything new information with the X-Plane 11 support? Or do you focus to MSFS?
I loved to have GSX and GSX Level 2 for years, but I had to move to XP. In my opinion Locheed Martin has failed v5 (still too much FSX based things, old mistakes, old bugs, and the good old CTD and GPU crashes....) Maybe v5.2 will be better. I do really hope so!

The current payware ground handling option for XP11 is horrible, compared to GSX, so basic.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2021, 11:49:30 pm »
Is there anything new information with the X-Plane 11 support? Or do you focus to MSFS?

We are focusing on MSFS and have little time for anything else, and with that little time left, we will still support P3D so, no time left at all to learn what is a completely new platform for us.