Author Topic: problem installing charlotte  (Read 3019 times)

rsperge

problem installing charlotte
« on: June 04, 2017, 12:13:16 am »
just bought Charlotte airport also have other airports as well Keendy v 2 Vancover, LAX KORD, and now on the menue on the top of FSX I have to addon managers plus now these other airports say I am in trial mode.  So now I have 2 problems going at the same time. Please help me. thanks Ronny  one other thing my antiviral is turned off as well.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: problem installing charlotte
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2017, 02:00:54 am »
What "2 problems" ? From your description, it seems you only have 1 problem, which it's just that you haven't activated some of the sceneries.

Activate the sceneries from the Addon Manager menu, using the "Register Serial" button.

rsperge

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2017, 04:05:20 am »
this is the error message that I am getting, and have following products, cyvr, kfll kiah kdfw, Memphis klax v2 says local scenery directory C:\program files [x86] addon manager] fs dreamteam, name of an airport\scenery in scenery area 133 not found click ok tocontinue.

I used to install all my fs dreamteam airports on driv e d, now for Charlottle its telling me to put it on drive C x86.

never really had problems before thanks, Ronny

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2017, 10:50:00 pm »
this is the error message that I am getting, and have following products, cyvr, kfll kiah kdfw, Memphis klax v2 says local scenery directory C:\program files [x86] addon manager] fs dreamteam, name of an airport\scenery in scenery area 133 not found click ok tocontinue.

Reinstall the sceneries using their full installers.

I used to install all my fs dreamteam airports on driv e d, now for Charlottle its telling me to put it on drive C x86.

Why you think this is a problem ? User has been asking for years the ability to install outside the sim, in a location of their own choosing, now it's finally there.