Author Topic: Buying KCLT and KJFK ...  (Read 3013 times)

CTBlankenship

Buying KCLT and KJFK ...
« on: June 02, 2017, 09:02:42 pm »
But the option for the discount ... made available via the code KCLT64BIT ... does not show up in the purchasing process.

BTW ... it is an underhanded and dirty trick that you completely blow up the default scenery after the trial period has ended.  I would not have purchased if this had not been the case.  I've had this happen at KLAS as well.  Downright mean in my opinion ...

CTBlankenship

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Buying KCLT and KJFK ...
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2017, 09:39:54 pm »
But the option for the discount ... made available via the code KCLT64BIT ... does not show up in the purchasing process.

That's because you must insert the code yourself, and press Enter. If you don't see the option, maybe it's because you haven't read this:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,15613.0.html

IMPORTANT - If you pay with PayPal, you must use the normal "Checkout" button, NOT the "PayPal Express Checkout", because the PayPal Express Checkout will skip your details page, which is used to enter the Coupon.

it is an underhanded and dirty trick that you completely blow up the default scenery after the trial period has ended.  I would not have purchased if this had not been the case.  I've had this happen at KLAS as well.  Downright mean in my opinion ...

I'm not sure what you are trying to say here but, obviously, if you are not interested in the product, you can always uninstall it, so the default scenery will come back again.

CTBlankenship

Re: Buying KCLT and KJFK ...
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2017, 02:15:44 pm »
You have my apologies ... I was in a bad mood ... no excuse.  KCLT is a beautiful airport now.  Thanks for your understanding.

C. T. Blankenship