Author Topic: Gate locations at EGBB and EGCC)UK2000) changed after GSX full update  (Read 2993 times)

Madair01

Gate locations at EGBB and EGCC)UK2000) changed after GSX full update and no GSX function on Ctl F12.This is for FSX and Prepared 3.4.Any answers please?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Please clarify: do you mean that gates changed and GSX stopped to work on that airport only, or everywhere ?

Madair01

I have just discovered the culprit which was Orbx England.I have removed and all is well.Thanks for prompt response

conrex1

Hi,

I've got this same program. GSX isn't spawning vehicles and marchers on the correct positions with EGBB & EGCC (UK2000) scenery. Also when I select a parking or gate space with GSX and select 'just spawn me there' it puts me in the complete wrong location.

I also have FTX ORBX England but I want to keep it on.

What should I do?

pellelil

Don't install your UK2000 into the documents folder (as LM otherwise suggest). If you install (UK2000) into the documents-folder GSX is not able to see the correct priority of your scenery, hence it might use your FTX England/Scotland AFCADs in stead of those supplied with your UK2000 scenery. On top of this I also disabled the FTX airports that I have as UK2000 airports. In the FTX england folder (one of them) you have 1 or 2 files for each of the airports they improved (the name of the files will contain the ICAO-code of the airport). Simply rename these .bgl files to .off or something else than .bgl.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Don't install your UK2000 into the documents folder (as LM otherwise suggest). If you install (UK2000) into the documents-folder GSX is not able to see the correct priority of your scenery, hence it might use your FTX England/Scotland AFCADs in stead of those supplied with your UK2000 scenery.

It's perfectly ok to install in the proper P3D way, and GSX will surely see a scenery. However, it won't read the layer priority command, because that would cause a slowdown when starting up the sim (GSX would then have to scan way more folders at each start) so, it's best to remove the conflicting AFCAD, so there wouldn't be a conflict, regardless of the layer priority.

conrex1

Thank you for the reply!

Does anyone know what the file location/ name is for the conflicting AFCAD files?