Author Topic: FSDT KCLT scenery will not load.  (Read 6043 times)

bimmertechj5

FSDT KCLT scenery will not load.
« on: June 01, 2017, 06:44:11 am »
Using P3d V3.2 after install when starting at FSDT KCLT I receive error messasge - instructs me to download latest version of addon manager (which I already did) & scenery does not load correctly/ severely distorted when using FSDT KCLT only.

Any suggestions?

couatl v3.2 (build 3823)
panic log started on Wed May 31 00:49:29 2017
problem raised by engine or unspecified addon
{}
Error: exception CREATE_OBJECT_FAILED in call AICreateSimulatedObject param #1 'FSDT_KCLT_JW2_AA_Static'
{}
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 01:04:32 pm by virtuali »

jwilson0514

Re: FSDT KCLT scenery will not load.
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2017, 07:25:50 am »
Thats wierd. I am also getting a similar error, but i am running it on P3dV4. Well glad to see im not the only one experiencing the error. The P3d error is the same as yours but my script error is different.....

« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 07:28:01 am by jwilson0514 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2017, 01:04:53 pm »
You must install GSX, it's required for SODE Jetways to operate.

bimmertechj5

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2017, 01:22:50 pm »
You must install GSX, it's required for SODE Jetways to operate.

I previously had GSX installed no problems but when I run the latest addon manager I loose GSX functionality. Ive uninstalled FSDT KCLT, addon manager, Coualt & reinstalled each trying to isolate to no success, I still have problem with KCLT only, all other sceneries working correctly.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2017, 01:24:45 pm »
As I've said, you must install GSX, it's required for SODE Jetways to operate. And you must install using only the latest GSX installer. Don't uninstall anything, just download and install the latest GSX installer.

bimmertechj5

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2017, 01:09:12 am »
As I've said, you must install GSX, it's required for SODE Jetways to operate. And you must install using only the latest GSX installer. Don't uninstall anything, just download and install the latest GSX installer.

I had to first remove the older version of SODE as when I try to install latest version of GSX it installs SODE and wont allow me to register it. A error prompt Category=add-on package, operation=add,title=sode,path=C:\program files x(86)12bpilot\sode\p3dv3 file argument is mandatory.

It only occurs during the lastest install of GSX. I read FSDT live update and read other post. Still no success, any suggestions?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2017, 01:25:44 am »
I had to first remove the older version of SODE as when I try to install latest version of GSX it installs SODE and wont allow me to register it. A error prompt Category=add-on package, operation=add,title=sode,path=C:\program files x(86)12bpilot\sode\p3dv3 file argument is mandatory.

The problem doesn't have anything to do with GSX. It's a message from SODE, and it's caused by the fact your Prepar3D is outdated, you are probably using 3.2 or below, because SODE is trying to use a feature that has been added in 3.3 only, which is to call Prepar3d.exe from the command line, to configure an addon, which is an easy way to "register" an addon, without having to deal with the configuration files themselves, because the sim offer this service already.

The GSX installer checks that and, if you are on 3.2 or below, it doesn't use that method but, apparently, SODE must have assumed that, if you use P3D 3, you should at least have 3.3.

I strongly suggest to update P3D to the latest 3.4 Hotfix.

bimmertechj5

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2017, 03:06:55 am »
You are absolutely correct, I was running P3d 3.2 my apologies. KCLT working correctly on 3.4 thank you.

aaronmitchell

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2017, 10:58:22 am »
Don't know where else to post, so here goes!. I have KCLT, KLAS, KLAX, KIAH, & GSX. I have lost all my AI A/C traffic. Not just at these locations but everywhere. I have lots of jetways but no terminals or A/C. GSX does nothing. I have changed nothing in AddOn Manager or anywhere else. Running high end 64 bit machine with FSX-SE. Please help!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2017, 11:25:12 am »
I have lost all my AI A/C traffic. Not just at these locations but everywhere. I have lots of jetways but no terminals or A/C.

Please clarify: are you saying you lost buildings everywhere ? This cannot possibly have anything to do with KCLT, especially the loss of traffic everywhere.

aaronmitchell

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2017, 12:28:04 am »
I have only lost buildings at sites mentioned. I have no A/C at sites mentioned.  I have AI A/C at KATL. Not related to FSDT. I did get KCLT bldgs up at KCLT once this AM but they went away. Haven't fooled with other sites as yet.  :)

I have screenshots of KCLT w/bldgs/jetways but no A/C. Can't get screenshots to show up here!  Thanks for reply.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2017, 09:39:34 pm »
We don't need any screenshot, if you description is accurate. So, the usual question is: do you have BOTH the Addon Manager and the Couatl/GSX menus under the "Addons" menu of the sim ?