Author Topic: Great work KCLT however problems with flightbeam stuff black ground!  (Read 4692 times)

virtualstuff

All works fine in P3D V3 and V4 however my Flightbeam stuff (which worked correctly in P3D v3) has now the missing terminal and buildings issues on all airports  :o
Love KCLT :-)
To add all FSDT airports are fine only the Flightbeam stuff missing terminals any solution here?

Cheers,

André
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 04:21:22 am by awf »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
You don't say if you installed the Flightbeam sceneries, or they were migrated by the KCLT installer (or any other new FSDT installer) but, I don't see any issues with them.

If they were migrated, try to run the full installers instead.

dickxxx

I already posted in another tread this issue but just to complete the observations from the earlier poster. I also have the missing terminal building issues. Not only in Flightbeam but also in all FSDT airports. I am using P3D 3.4 and did not migrate anything as I have not installed V4 yet.
b rdgs / Dick

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
I can see everything just fine so, the usual question is:

- Do you have both the Addon Manager and the Couatl menus under the "Addons" menu ?

dickxxx

I rolled already back to an earlier backup, but I did have the addon manager. I did not have the GSX menu ( it also did not work). And I did have the couatl menu and I restarted couatl and I saw it rebuilding the cache. Nothing changed however.
b rdgs Dick
=

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Please confirm if you have both the Addon Manager menus with the current version of everythig, so we can work out from there.

virtualstuff

Please confirm if you have both the Addon Manager menus with the current version of everythig, so we can work out from there.

Solved the issue did run the updated Flightbeam installers :-)