Author Topic: AS Madeira V1.04 **SOLVED**  (Read 13200 times)

keithgiannoni

AS Madeira V1.04 **SOLVED**
« on: May 25, 2017, 12:16:40 pm »
Hi,

The latest update to Madeira v1.04 has resulted in the GSX vehicle being sunken into the ground. This was resolved by the GSX Team for 1.03. Not sure if this has been picked up by others. I've installed the full installer again but no change.

Regards,

Keith

Edit: There is a check box in the Madeira configurator for GSX but this would seem a temporary fix. Is this correct?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 09:20:28 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: AS Madeira V1.04
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2017, 12:50:50 am »
Could be they have changed the name of the AFCAD ? If yes, could you please tell me the new name ?

There is a check box in the Madeira configurator for GSX but this would seem a temporary fix

No idea what it does, our own fix should be enough, but it might stop working if they change the name of the AFCAD or, perhaps, if they have multiple AFCADs to choose from.

The fix in GSX assumes the AFCAD is named AF2_LPMA.BGL. If you are using a different one, the fix will not be enabled but, it should work again if you rename the AFCAD you use as such.

keithgiannoni

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2017, 09:38:22 am »
Thanks Umberto,

This is what is said in AS Forum, "Please run the new LPMAconfig tool in thr Maderia Mainfolder, there you find a checkbox for GSX compatible Apron, need until,they change there code to get the Airport to the fixed Altitude of 43.60, as they hsve done it for LaPalma and others before."

The new Afcad is LPMA_AFX_OP02.bgl.

Keith

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2017, 10:58:06 am »
there you find a checkbox for GSX compatible Apron, need until,they change there code to get the Airport to the fixed Altitude of 43.60, as they hsve done it for LaPalma and others before.

We added the fix for LPMA almost a year ago, in the June 1st 2016 update:

http://update.fsdreamteam.com/

The new Afcad is LPMA_AFX_OP02.bgl.

What happens if you disable the checkbox for a GSX compatible apron, do the AFCAD revers to the original AF2_LPMA.BGL filename, or something else ? Does the checkbox changes the AFCAD at all ?

keithgiannoni

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2017, 01:04:54 pm »
Hi,

No the AFX file does not change. The change seems in following files as follows: with the box to use GSX unchecked (so no GSX leaving vehicles are sunken) LPMA_CVX-ApronFull.off, LPMA_CVX-ApronUP.bgl

Check the box to use GSX, LPMA_CVX-ApronFull.bgl and LPMA_CVX-ApronUP.off.

Hope this helps,

Keith

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2017, 02:59:38 pm »
No the AFX file does not change.

Ok, so the real issue is that our fix doesn't work anymore, since they must have changed the name of the AFCAD from AF2_LPMA.BGL to LPMA_AFX_OP02.BGL, that's probably why they thought we still had to update our code: our fix ceased to work since it was linked to the name of the AFCAD.

Try to rename the LPMA_AFX_OP02.BGL file to AF2_LPMA.BGL, it should work again. We'll update the fix to recognize the new name in the next update that will be published Tuesday.

keithgiannoni

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2017, 04:26:22 pm »
Hi,

Changing the AFDCAD name does not work. The vehicles are floating above the a/c. See picture.

Keith

elphaso

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2017, 02:15:57 pm »
Hi,

The latest update to Madeira v1.04 has resulted in the GSX vehicle being sunken into the ground. This was resolved by the GSX Team for 1.03. Not sure if this has been picked up by others. I've installed the full installer again but no change.

Regards,

Keith

Edit: There is a check box in the Madeira configurator for GSX but this would seem a temporary fix. Is this correct?

Hi

today, I have experianced as same your situation with LPMA 1.04 Aerosoft

LPMA always makes an issue...  ???

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2017, 11:52:26 pm »
Changing the AFDCAD name does not work. The vehicles are floating above the a/c. See picture.

They don't seem to be floating over ground. There's simply seem to be a problem with z-buffering in the scenery, which is likely due to having being made in an unusual way. Have you noticed, it's the only scenery you can see the airplane from below, if you adjust the viewpoint ?

keithgiannoni

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2017, 09:02:36 am »
Hi,

Do these help? Taken low and high.

Keith

keithgiannoni

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2017, 09:03:37 am »
Lowest.

Keith

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2017, 11:33:48 am »
Check which is the name of the AFCAD in use, with the customize parking option in GSX.

keithgiannoni

« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2017, 01:25:26 pm »
I simply renamed the AFCAD AF2_LPMA.BGL as you requested above. This is the result.

Keith

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2017, 10:18:22 pm »
I asked to check which is the name of the AFCAD in use, with the customize parking option in GSX. Do it, please.

keithgiannoni

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2017, 08:53:17 am »
Sorry, you are not making yourself clear! The original AFCAD details I gave in my messages above. I do not know what AFCAD file you now wish to know, as nothing has changed from what I have written.

Keith