Author Topic: AS Madeira V1.04 **SOLVED**  (Read 13370 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: AS Madeira V1.04
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2017, 09:34:16 pm »
The original AFCAD details I gave in my messages above.

You told me how the AFCAD of the scenery is named. But this might not be the one used by GSX, for several reasons. Which is why, I asked to check the name of the AFCAD is use IN GSX, with the customize parking option. The window that will open lists the name of the AFCAD, as seen by GSX.

keithgiannoni

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2017, 11:12:06 pm »
Got it! I've checked the AFCAD in use by GSX and can confirm it is AF2_LPMA from the AS Madeira scenery.

Keith

rcirilo

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2017, 02:37:01 am »
One question..this issue its solved? Mine is not solve and i don't understant what as been said here..can clarify how to solve this problem?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2017, 01:44:10 pm »
Please re-read the whole thread, it explains what the issue might be and how to check for it, in my last post.

keithgiannoni

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2017, 02:03:45 pm »
Is there any thing else I can assist with here? The AFCAD I mention was originally AS LPMA_AFXOP.BGL which I renamed to AF2_LPMA  following your request. It is this one that shows in the GSX airport section. Unless I use the fix in the AS Madeira configurator, the vehicles remain as in my pictures.

Best,

Keith

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2017, 12:23:21 am »
Unless I use the fix in the AS Madeira configurator, the vehicles remain as in my pictures.

Then why you don't just use it ? Perhaps they updated the scenery, and our fix is not needed anymore.

keithgiannoni

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2017, 03:35:04 pm »
Well I was merely trying to advise you and colleagues that GSX was not working unless you used the AS fix. You could then consider a fix as in previous problems with LPMA. Perhaps I should not bother in future.

Keith

iamlmc

« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2017, 04:33:16 am »
Unable to solve the floating GSX objects even with the Aerosoft fix (LPMA_CVX-ApronUP.OFF). There is also moving white squares (red marks on the given picture) over water as soon as I call up GSX.

Please check the given picture.

Any thoughts/tips?

Regards,
Luís

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2017, 09:12:56 am »
Unable to solve the floating GSX objects even with the Aerosoft fix (LPMA_CVX-ApronUP.OFF).

The previous post said it works if you use the Aerosoft FIX but, you will also have to rename the AFCAD name as it used to be ( AF2_LPMA.BGL )

iamlmc

« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2017, 05:16:41 pm »
Unable to solve the floating GSX objects even with the Aerosoft fix (LPMA_CVX-ApronUP.OFF).

The previous post said it works if you use the Aerosoft FIX but, you will also have to rename the AFCAD name as it used to be ( AF2_LPMA.BGL )

It didn't work for me! Please check the pics regarding the files/tweaks for Madeira and the video showing the floating GSX objects and moving white squares along water and terrain.

Regards,
Luís

« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 05:19:34 pm by iamlmc »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2017, 12:02:54 pm »
It didn't work for me! Please check the pics regarding the files/tweaks for Madeira and the video showing the floating GSX objects and moving white squares along water and terrain.

Check the renamed AFCAD is the one used by GSX, as already explained previously in this thread.

iamlmc

« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2017, 02:16:22 pm »
Check the renamed AFCAD is the one used by GSX, as already explained previously in this thread.

Thanks for the feedback! Unfortunately no joy.

Please check this:

Regards,
Luís

Flightfan

« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2017, 12:55:40 pm »
Hi, here is another guy who had no succes while using the solutions written here in this thread.
I tried everything written here, twice. At the end with the same result. The GSX vehicles still above the aircraft.

regards,
Joerg

keithgiannoni

« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2017, 04:41:03 pm »
For those having difficulties, let me explain how it works for me. Remember I have FSX so that may not help others.

Make sure Madeira is active in your scenery library. Apply the AS fix as administrator. In the GSX customise airport drop down, the file should be from AS Madeira 2016 and be LPMA_AFX_OP2.BGL. Do not change this file or rename it otherwise the fix will not work. Good luck!

Keith

iamlmc

« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2017, 04:06:17 am »
For those having difficulties, let me explain how it works for me. Remember I have FSX so that may not help others.

Make sure Madeira is active in your scenery library. Apply the AS fix as administrator. In the GSX customise airport drop down, the file should be from AS Madeira 2016 and be LPMA_AFX_OP2.BGL. Do not change this file or rename it otherwise the fix will not work. Good luck!

Keith

No luck with P3D v3.x! But thanks for the feedback.

Regards,
Luís

PS: I used Admin rights to run the tool.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 04:11:15 am by iamlmc »