Author Topic: Gsx repaint  (Read 4402 times)

kirill.tm

Gsx repaint
« on: May 17, 2017, 09:14:16 pm »
Hi everybody.
I have some request to developers.
I and many gsx users are from Turkmenistan. So, I drew all ground service cars, which are use in Turkmenistan airports and we are manually added them into our gsx. But after every gsx update or reinstall, we should add it again and again. So, dear developers, can you please add our Turkmenistan airlines repaint on next update of gsx. If it is possible, I will upload my repaint. Thank you so much. Sorry for my English.
Best regards
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 07:27:02 am by kirill.tm »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Gsx repaint
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2017, 07:53:00 am »
I and many gsx users are from Turkmenistan. So, I drew all ground service cars, which are use in Turkmenistan airports and we are manually added them into our gsx. But after every gsx update or reinstall, we should add it again and again.

That's because you are not following the guidelines in the PaintKit SDK, which suggest to add your own liveries to the vehicles in the _USER folders. The whole point of having such vehicles (which are installed with the PaintKit), is that those are NOT overwritten by any of the GSX updates.

So, dear developers, can you please add our Turkmenistan airlines repaint on next update of gsx. If it is possible, I will upload my repaint. Thank you so much.

Noted, we'll add them in the next update.

kirill.tm

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2017, 04:19:24 pm »
Hello. Thanks for reply.
It seems to me better if you will add this in the next update of GSX.
Many users will be grateful to you.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3-LPa3pVDnXaUVvSE1OVS1ObDA
Here is my repaints. No restrictions for distribution.
Thank you once again!

kirill.tm

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 01:04:06 pm »
Noted, we'll add them in the next update.

Thanks for promises