Author Topic: New Jetway Logos?  (Read 3957 times)

B777ER

New Jetway Logos?
« on: May 15, 2017, 07:47:56 pm »
Umberto, with the terminal changes pretty much done, is it possible to get just a little update to the Jetway logos for the airlines? Know you guys are busy with projects but this would hopefully not take very long for a team member to do? Here is the new layout:

Terminal 2 - Delta, Aer Lingus, Virgin Atlantic, Virgin Australia, Volaris and WestJet. Virgin Australia and Volaris customers check-in at T2 and are bused to TBIT for departure and arrivals. Aeromexico remains in Terminal 2.

Terminal 3 - Delta. Avianca, Copa.

Terminal 5 - Hawaiian, JetBlue, Spirit, Allegiant, Frontier and Sun Country. American has four gates, and its American Eagle busing operation is also based here.

Terminal 6 - Virgin America joins Alaska Airlines. Air Canada and XL Airways France relocate from Terminal 2. Great Lakes and Mokulele remain in Terminal 6. Boutique Air relocates from Terminal 3.

Eric

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: New Jetway Logos?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 08:47:15 am »
We'll check this, as soon as possible.

B777ER

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2017, 07:42:42 pm »

Okay thanks, I I think it will be a good place holder to hold everybody until an update comes down the line in the future years ahead.
Eric

B777ER

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2017, 04:50:44 pm »

Okay thanks, I I think it will be a good place holder to hold everybody until an update comes down the line in the future years ahead.

Any chance of getting this added to the live updater?
Eric