Author Topic: Terminal changes  (Read 6520 times)

bigdave

Terminal changes
« on: May 11, 2017, 01:41:55 pm »
Are there any plans to create a new AFCAD that reflects the upcoming relocation of some airlines to different terminals later this month? Apparently Delta is moving to the north side of the airport and taking terminals 2&3 respectively. 

Dave_YVR

• Beta tester

bradl

Re: Terminal changes
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2017, 07:46:22 pm »
Are there any plans to create a new AFCAD that reflects the upcoming relocation of some airlines to different terminals later this month? Apparently Delta is moving to the north side of the airport and taking terminals 2&3 respectively. 

FYI: The relocation is effective as of today, as the moves went in overnight from midnight local time to around 6am local time.

BL.

matthewpow

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2017, 01:14:12 am »
Here is the file I made for the new terminal changes. I also updated the gate numbers to match Jeppesen standards, mostly changing the TBIT gate numbers. Something to note: This DOES NOT include the change that will be taking place in June of 2017 which Thomas Cook Airlines is switching from TBIT to terminal 6! Also make sure to back up your original file too. Let me know of any problems you have. I DID NOT move any parking spaces! I only changed the numbers and the airlines! I used the new gate chart from laxishappening.com for the airlines.
NEW DOWNLOAD IS BELOW!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 11:15:08 pm by matthewpow »

p3dx3

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2017, 03:55:42 pm »
Here is the file I made for the new terminal changes. I also updated the gate numbers to match Jeppesen standards, mostly changing the TBIT gate numbers. Something to note: This DOES NOT include the change that will be taking place in June of 2017 which Thomas Cook Airlines is switching from TBIT to terminal 6! Also make sure to back up your original file too. Let me know of any problems you have. I DID NOT move any parking spaces! I only changed the numbers and the airlines! I used the new gate chart from laxishappening.com for the airlines.

Thanks Matthew!

One suggestion for the Terminal 6 with Alaska flights to also code Horizon Air QXE at least for the smaller B gates
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 03:57:28 pm by 413x3 »

matthewpow

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2017, 10:04:04 pm »
Okay. I added that in! Thanks for the suggestion! I went ahead and added it to all the T6 gates just so that there was the option for Horizon at every gate. I'm sure you could all do it manually but here is the updated file.

p3dx3

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2017, 10:42:18 pm »
Okay. I added that in! Thanks for the suggestion! I went ahead and added it to all the T6 gates just so that there was the option for Horizon at every gate. I'm sure you could all do it manually but here is the updated file.

Thanks my ADE is not liking me and the LAX afcad it will not save or compile. There are some parking spots listed as fuel but they should be vehicle it shows up in the fault finder list in the default afcad. This is not a big deal but could cause some problems with smaller aircrafts getting spawned at the fuel spots and having no routes to taxi.

matthewpow

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2017, 11:09:52 pm »

Thanks my ADE is not liking me and the LAX afcad it will not save or compile. There are some parking spots listed as fuel but they should be vehicle it shows up in the fault finder list in the default afcad. This is not a big deal but could cause some problems with smaller aircrafts getting spawned at the fuel spots and having no routes to taxi.
Could you let me know where those are? I've been searching and looked in the fault finder but it didn't mention any spots listed as fuel and I can't find any like that on the AFCAD, they all seem to be in the right category. Just let me know.

p3dx3

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2017, 01:08:23 pm »

Could you let me know where those are? I've been searching and looked in the fault finder but it didn't mention any spots listed as fuel and I can't find any like that on the AFCAD, they all seem to be in the right category. Just let me know.

check all the boxes in fault finder and run the scan. they come up as unconnected parking errors

parking 46,47,48,49,59

They are coded as FUEL spots but fuel spots are for aircraft parking and they get fueled up. They should be changed to type = vehicle like the others nearby.

skyymann

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2018, 03:55:24 pm »
Hey guys,

Will this work in P3DV4.2?

Scott

Dave_YVR

• Beta tester
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2018, 05:10:43 pm »
Of course it will. 4.2 is just an incremental update.

skyymann

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2018, 08:41:00 am »

This looks good. I retired from LA ATC and I was wondering if you could change the AFCAD to show landing 25L/24R pretty much all of the time? Unless there was a 10KT or greater tail wind, we ALWAYS used those runways for arrivals. The inboards were for departures.

Scott