Author Topic: Suddenly LAX doesn't like Docking with PDMG 737  (Read 2882 times)

Aang72

Suddenly LAX doesn't like Docking with PDMG 737
« on: May 03, 2017, 01:19:12 am »
I don't know what to say, or how to fix it.  I am pretty sure it might have been me due to modifying the Airline assignments a few days ago.

I have attached a Screenshot of the issue here. you can see the jetbridge in the docking position well outside of the PDMG aircraft.  Other Airports made by this wonderful team (like Maui/Honolulu/KJFK) does not have this problem.  It seemed to arisen recently, but I do not recall there being any updates to KLAX or to to the Coautal program (sorry if I keep mistyping that).

Any ideas on how to fix?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Suddenly LAX doesn't like Docking with PDMG 737
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2017, 10:11:19 am »
KLAX still uses the default FSX animation system, and that's is more or less outside our control so, nothing in our software might have changed that and, as you have noticed, we never had any updates recently.

The only thing that affects a default jetway, are the airplane doors positions, as defined in the [Exits] section of the airplane.cfg, and the position were you parked the plane.

Aang72

Re: Suddenly LAX doesn't like Docking with PDMG 737
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2017, 08:05:21 pm »
Thank you. As I said, I was almost sure it wasn't with your program in and of itself.  The weird part is that it works just fine at any other airport besides lax.

I will look into this more.  Thank you for your response :)