Author Topic: good news  (Read 5222 times)

Didier Chabanne

good news
« on: December 16, 2008, 10:15:35 pm »
 Hi
good news it works KJFK my scene there at a bug.

thank you to you all.

Didier CHABANNE
I like to fly to Paris CDG and also flights to EDDF.
With Air Transat but B777-200ER/LR B777-300ER
FS2004

MeatWater

Re: good news
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 12:28:34 pm »
Hi
good news it works KJFK my scene there at a bug.

thank you to you all.

Didier CHABANNE

Erm, yes. But many food-producing industries have invested a substantial amount of money in the examination of their food products. This is an important and required step to ensure the safety of the food produced, as any presence of unwanted bacteria contamination may eventually affect the consumers. Many methods have since been introduced to determine the possible types of bacteria in food samples, and the general term given to this process is the microbiological examination of food. In this experiment, the microbiological examination of food was done using a number of different mediums, each with a specific preference for a certain type of bacteria. For instances, MacConkey agar and Baird-Parker were used to enumerate coliforms and Staphylococcus aureus (S. aureus). While, Standard Plate Count agars were used as control tests to give standard results of all the bacteria in the food sample. Upon obtaining the enumerated results for the bacteria count in different mediums, the food sample will be classified under one of the four categories stating the microbiological quality of food sample. These four categories serve to aide in the determination of the sanitary level of food, which ranges from satisfactory to potentially hazardous. The scope of this experiment involved a ready-to-eat food sample obtained from one of the unknown food stalls out of a total of 6 different food courts in Singapore Polytechnic (SP). Subsequently, the food sample was subdivided into smaller portions of 25 g each in a given Stomacher bag. The definition of ready-to-eat food is food in a form that is edible without washing, cooking, or additional preparation by the food establishment or the consumer, and is consumed in the ordinary state.

I.J.

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 03:47:22 pm »
 :D :D :D :D Excellent!!!

JHepburn

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2009, 02:06:41 am »
...and to think that I registered just to resurrect this...

http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtopic=125625&hl=berful

To the uninitiated...enjoy!  This is hours of classic flight sim reading.

I.J.

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2009, 01:28:21 pm »
I doubt we'll go that far, this is a serious forum, isn't it? Unless Didier posts a reply...  Didier, ;)