Author Topic: no lights  (Read 6289 times)

abh_jc_03

no lights
« on: April 20, 2017, 09:26:31 pm »
I read a previous forum about this issue with P3D but I have FSX.  I have gates and no buildings or lights at night. I have ran the scanner and nothing came up, I don't know if there is anything shader related in FSX that can be changed and no duplicate AFCAD files in MyTraffic. I also have the scenery at top of scenery library.  It is quite hard to land at night. I just loaded KORD and nothing worked there either. Shut down my computer and it came back.  Such weird behavior.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: no lights
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 12:52:23 pm »
You mean you don't see any scenery (except jetways), but ONLY at night ?

trisho0

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2018, 04:16:57 am »
I have lights issue from airport faroles. The lights appear and disappear while turning the scenery around (keyboard, holding "space" and turning with the mouse). This occur in P3Dv4 KJFK Gate 847. From FSX is OK.
What can be wrong?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 06:29:06 pm by trisho0 »

trisho0

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2018, 02:22:36 am »
I have lights issue from airport faroles. The lights appear and disappear while turning the scenery around (keyboard, holding "space" and turning with the mouse). This occur in P3Dv4 KJFK Gate 847. From FSX is OK.
What can be wrong?

Any ideas to fix it?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2018, 05:04:03 pm »
I'm sorry but, although I can see the problem at certain viewing angles, we don't have any idea how could be fixed, it must be something different in rendering of effects between FSX and P3D.

JFK will likely be the next airport to be fully remade as a native P3D4 products, after KORD.

abh_jc_03

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2018, 08:31:23 pm »
Will it be compatible with FSX?

trisho0

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2018, 01:30:41 am »
I'm sorry but, although I can see the problem at certain viewing angles, we don't have any idea how could be fixed, it must be something different in rendering of effects between FSX and P3D.

JFK will likely be the next airport to be fully remade as a native P3D4 products, after KORD.
Can I try something in P3Dv4 as testing that lights problem?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2018, 11:39:29 am »
Will it be compatible with FSX?

Surely not. We announced back in July of last year, that FSX won't be supported anymore:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,16116.0.html

abh_jc_03

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2018, 01:40:08 pm »
Ok. Well an update on the lights after a full uninstall of FSX and reinstall, the lights are flashing again. I have no idea what was causing the problem though.

trisho0

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2018, 01:39:46 am »

Recently I purchased KORD v2 amazing so realistic!
I hope the KJFK remade becomes soon. I am still have the airport night lights issues (on-off) at different viewing angles (outside view).

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2018, 11:43:31 am »
I hope the KJFK remade becomes soon. I am still have the airport night lights issues (on-off) at different viewing angles (outside view).

KFJK is surely the first candidate for a remake, after KORD.