Author Topic: KLAX starting without terminals **SOLVED**  (Read 6446 times)

Jammerjonn

• Verde Valley Computers
KLAX starting without terminals **SOLVED**
« on: March 27, 2017, 01:17:00 am »
It's been working great but today it opens with-out terminal buildings. I uninstalled  and re-downloaded your files off your website and reinstalled it with AV off. Still no terminal buildings, everything else shows. Your other airports are working fine. Thanks.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 02:31:01 pm by virtuali »
Thanks,
Jon Martinez
Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, FSXSE, ATI HD 6800 with 4GB DDR5 Ram, 16 GB system ram, 250 GB SSD, UTLive, REX SkyForce and Worldwide Airports

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: KLAX starting without terminals
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2017, 10:06:05 pm »
Still no terminal buildings, everything else shows. Your other airports are working fine.

Do they appear if you go very close to them ? If yes, be sure you turn off every "Compatibility" setting for FSX, and be sure you have Transparency Antialiasing disabled in the video card.

Jammerjonn

• Verde Valley Computers
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2017, 11:42:54 pm »
Yes that works thanks. I always start and end at a gate.
Thanks,
Jon Martinez
Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, FSXSE, ATI HD 6800 with 4GB DDR5 Ram, 16 GB system ram, 250 GB SSD, UTLive, REX SkyForce and Worldwide Airports

Jammerjonn

• Verde Valley Computers
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2017, 12:14:12 am »
Hello again. Sorry to say this problem is back. I had to install new hard drive so now I have windows 10 Pro x64. My ATI R7-370 has the latest drivers. I have anti-aliasing off in FSX and in the Radeon software it's doesn't have an on or off switch. It's set to "use application settings" and the method says "multi sampling" I checked my other airports and they are ok, only LAX has this problem of no terminals or runways\taxi ways. I did download the latest KLAX off your website. Thanks.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 12:57:47 am by Jammerjonn »
Thanks,
Jon Martinez

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2017, 11:53:11 am »
only LAX has this problem of no terminals or runways\taxi ways.

Sorry, but this is not very clear. Do you mean you DO have buildings, but only if you get close to them, as I've asked in the last post, or you just don't have buildings ?

If you just don't have buildings, the usual question is:

- Do you have both the Addon Manager and the Couatl menus under the FSX "Addons" menu ?

Jammerjonn

• Verde Valley Computers
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2017, 08:50:00 pm »
Sorry. I didn't have bldgs at all. As it turns out the Coauti Live Updater was disabled, after enabling it, all looks right. Sorry to bother you. I don't know how it got disabled, I even ran the FSDT update program.
Thanks,
Jon Martinez

Jammerjonn

• Verde Valley Computers
Re: KLAX starting without terminals **SOLVED**
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2017, 05:37:31 pm »
I purchased 4 of your beautiful airports. Today if I use any of them, I receive a "Coauti" error message and my system freezes up..  Since I can't uninstall and reinstall it the microsoft's way, I tried your FSDT Live updater. It runs and says all is ok and will not replace any files. What do you suggest? Thanks.
Thanks,
Jon Martinez

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2017, 11:46:44 am »
Since I can't uninstall and reinstall it the microsoft's way, I tried your FSDT Live updater.

What do you mean with this ? Our products can surely be uninstalled in the most standard way, which is from the Windows Control Panel.

Jammerjonn

• Verde Valley Computers
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2017, 11:09:32 pm »
Sorry I meant the Couati program. It seems that I have to manually start it to see the bldgs so I thought about uninstall and reinstall just this program.
Thanks,
Jon Martinez

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2017, 09:38:01 am »
The Couatl program is uninstalled/reinstalled together with any FSDT product, if you reply YES to the question "Do you want to remove the Addon Manager ?"

However, I doubt this will fix your error, which is probably caused by another software, most likely the antivirus. When uninstalling/reinstalling, disable the antivirus and configure it to exclude the Addon Manager folder from scanning.

Jammerjonn

• Verde Valley Computers
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2017, 06:52:41 pm »
Hello and thanks for your help. I just got back home from duty. Where is the software installed at so I can exclude it?
Thanks,
Jon Martinez

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2017, 09:52:55 am »
Where is the software installed at so I can exclude it?

It's installed where you told to install into. If you accepted the default, it's C:\Program Files (x86)\Addon Manager