Author Topic: JFK night time trouble  (Read 20555 times)

Hnla

Re: JFK night time trouble
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2013, 11:40:24 pm »
If you *really* think FS9 isn't obsolete by NOW (especially with P3D v2), than there is something clearly wrong with you..

FSX is even obsolete. (Coming that it's from 2006)
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 11:42:45 pm by Hnla »

martinlest

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2013, 12:17:11 pm »
obsoleteˈɒbsəliːt/ adjective adjective:

obsolete    ... no longer produced or used

So 3rd. party addons for FS9 are no longer produced or used? Try looking at AVSIM/flightsim libraries, to mention only freeware. You are confusing the word 'obsolete' with the word 'old'. They do not have the same meaning. The Boeing 777 (one random example) first flew in 1995. So it's obsolete to you?  

...there is something clearly wrong with you..

Yeah, thanks again for your mature input here.. I can only assume from this and what you've written before that you are a teenager who hasn't yet learned how to express himself properly. If you are an adult, well, shame on you.

At least I see you treat everyone else to the same nasty style - I browsed a few of your posts over the past few weeks (index of your posts runs to over 20 pages!), wondering if I could see who the hell you are: a few extracts below. You think all this makes you sound clever and superior to those you are writing to? Sad, angry little guy... Seriously Hnla, you need to get out a bit more and try to learn how civilised people in the real world talk to one another (mostly, with a bit of respect).  (No need to continue like this in this particular thread BTW, as I am deleting the bookmark and won't be looking up your latest juvenile rubbish).

Why don't you go read about the 19,000,000,000 topics and discussions about this before posting?
This is an ENGLISH forum, we can't magically translate every language out there.
Maybe you should read and listen better to what Umberto is telling you, because it's extremely clear to me
If you are complaining about this than you really need to spend your time doing something else..
Your English makes about as much sense as your reasoning for opening 2 identical threads when Umberto already answered you.
I'm not even going to waste my time with you.
Quit complaining. You have MORE than enough opportunity to evaluate the product with the TRIAL before purchasing.
Please stop, I have enough whining babies in my house now already... Umberto said it comes with the paint kit, so READ IT.
Well than I think you need to get some glasses, because I don't know how you could miss it
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 02:48:59 pm by martinlest »

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2013, 06:35:09 am »

obsolete    ... no longer produced or used

So 3rd. party addons for FS9 are no longer produced or used? Try looking at AVSIM/flightsim libraries, to mention only freeware. You are confusing the word 'obsolete' with the word 'old'. They do not have the same meaning. The Boeing 777 (one random example) first flew in 1995. So it's obsolete to you? 
Hate to be the one to point this out, but you do realize that the Boeing 777 is still being produced AND used, right?
Captain Kevin

Dominato83

« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2013, 12:22:18 pm »

Hate to be the one to point this out, but you do realize that the Boeing 777 is still being produced AND used, right?
He's arguing that HNLA's description of FSX as obsolete as false since it's still being sold, so he's using the 777 as an example

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2013, 04:51:55 am »

He's arguing that HNLA's description of FSX as obsolete as false since it's still being sold, so he's using the 777 as an example
Still being sold, perhaps, but are any new copies of FSX still being produced? Serious question because I don't know the answer.
Captain Kevin