Author Topic: Black Container textures at Zurich  (Read 6446 times)

EasyE

Black Container textures at Zurich
« on: March 17, 2017, 12:37:53 am »
I recently reinstalled FSDT Zurich (v2.7.0) and when arriving to the gate I noticed some container texture issues (see image). I reinstalled again, also redownloaded the latest GSX version and reinstalled, and the textures are still black. Any help?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Black Container textures at Zurich
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2017, 09:06:14 am »
Have you moved the scenery from the folder the installer installs into ?

EasyE

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2017, 07:17:15 pm »
Sorry Umberto, have been away for a bit. To answer your question, no. I haven't moved anything from its default install location. C:\MS FLIGHT SIM X\MSFSX\fsdreamteam\ZurichX .

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2017, 09:56:44 am »
Sorry Umberto, have been away for a bit. To answer your question, no. I haven't moved anything from its default install location. C:\MS FLIGHT SIM X\MSFSX\fsdreamteam\ZurichX .

Then it's not possible you would see this. Try to reinstall, and be sure you don't move anything manually.

EasyE

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2017, 02:34:26 pm »
I'm sorry you feel this isn't possible but as I stated in my first post I have reinstalled twice. The second time was with a fresh re-download of Zurich and GSX.
It's not a huge issue since I don't get to Zurich that often. I just thought I'd see if there was a quick fix. Such as copying/pasting some texture files from a different scenery or something.
Don't sweat it Umberto, thanks for the help.