Author Topic: Stutters?  (Read 6049 times)

Just Caliber

Stutters?
« on: March 14, 2017, 06:54:37 am »
This has been a problem for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time. Reason being I have not brought it to your attention because I dont fly to HNL that often so I dont really bother.

Anywho, Whenever I try to land on any runway, with any airplane, any season, any time, any anything. Once I get below 500 as noted by the GPWS callouts, I get these very annoying stutters every 5-8 seconds that last for about 2-3 seconds and its a regular occurrence might I add. Always on short final. No other stage of flight or on departure. This makes for some VERY hard landings. Most of my flights are rejected by if I am flying with a va because the FPM is greater than -500FPM which is the limit for most VAs. Hens why I almost never fly to HNL. I should also add, this is the ONLY airport that I own from any developer and from you since I own every scenery you guys have made. No stutters at IAH, YVR, LAX, LAS, you get the idea. This was a problem back in FSX too. I am now using P3Dv3.3.5. My last flight was FDX77 using the PMDG MD11. No that is not causing the issue. As stated above, this is with ANY anything. Regardless of scenery changes, slider changes etc.

I have reinstalled this countless times. Even reinstalled windows a few times, reinstalled P3D. The whole shebang to try and get these damn stutters to stop and let me have smooth landings at HNL for once.

Specs: I run with a 27 in benQ monitor, NVIDIA GTX760, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 1TB SSD, i5-457- CPU @ 3.20GHz and Windows 7 64 bit.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Stutters?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2017, 05:05:29 pm »
Try to increase the "Anti pop-up" setting in the Addon Manager.

jscarano

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2017, 06:49:49 am »
Try to increase the "Anti pop-up" setting in the Addon Manager.

I have same issue as Just Caliber. What number should we put Anti pop up on ? thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2017, 08:43:40 am »
I have same issue as Just Caliber. What number should we put Anti pop up on ? thanks

There's no magical value that works for everybody, it depends on your system. Just try with the highest value first.

jscarano

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2017, 01:13:14 pm »
Alright thanks