Author Topic: Can't access KMEM Control Tower  (Read 15518 times)

Hnla

Re: Can't access KMEM Control Tower
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2017, 03:39:26 pm »
Problem Still exists!!!!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2017, 02:31:17 pm »
No, it doesn't. And you are still the only one that ever reported it so far.

Hnla

« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2017, 06:03:32 pm »
No, it doesn't. And you are still the only one that ever reported it so far.

It does exist, because it's happen on my system. You can say it doesn't exist all you want, it's still not true, and 2 people have reporting it, so it DOES exist. And your refusal to do anything about it is extremely poor taste

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2017, 09:29:00 am »
Fact that it exists on your system, only indicates it exists, not that is something *caused* by KMEM or that we can/should fix.

Most likely, it's caused by another addon that is playing with the camera in a non standard way, which explains why only you and another user reported it. If it was a problem of the scenery, everybody should have seen it by now.

Hnla

« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2017, 06:15:44 pm »
Most likely, it's caused by another addon that is playing with the camera in a non standard way

You keep saying this, yet I've tested it on my system with a fresh install of Windows 10 and P3D V4.1, with nothing but P3D and FSDT KMEM.

You can't explain it, because it's really a bug with the scenery, yet you keep saying it's a camera add-on.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2017, 09:37:16 am »
You keep saying this, yet I've tested it on my system with a fresh install of Windows 10 and P3D V4.1, with nothing but P3D and FSDT KMEM.

Well sorry but, since it doesn't happen to anybody else (except just *one* other guy), then no, your installation is not fresh.

You can't explain it, because it's really a bug with the scenery, yet you keep saying it's a camera add-on.

You keep repeating this, but keep repeating it's a "bug of the scenery", doesn't make it anymore true. So yes, I'll say it again: if it WAS a bug of the scenery, it should have happened to EVERYBODY THAT HAS THE SCENERY.

I'm not sure it's a camera addon, the only thing I'm sure, it's NOT the scenery. Here's a video, showing everything fully working:

Hnla

« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2017, 03:17:23 pm »
Maybe for a Christmas gift you can fix the KMEM tower problem?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2017, 04:08:15 pm »
Maybe for a Christmas gift you can fix the KMEM tower problem?

There's no "KMEM tower problem", as the video clearly show. And I'll remind you, again, that of thousands of KMEM users, you are the only one (+another one) that ever reported it.

Hnla

« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2017, 06:33:31 pm »
Your video only shows YOUR system, you can post 1,000 videos but that doesn't change the fact that the problem exists.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 10:25:35 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2017, 10:25:42 am »
Your video only shows YOUR system, you can post 1,000 videos but that doesn't change the fact that the problem exists.

Your report about the supposed "problem" exist only in YOUR system, you can post it 1000 times, but that doesn't change the fact the problem doesn't exist on anybody else's system, otherwise someone else (other than 2 people out of several thousands KMEM users) would have reported it by now.

Hnla

« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2017, 04:30:51 pm »
Fine I give up. You win.

tribaljedi

« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2017, 04:30:23 pm »
Are you using the soldier or actually loading an aircraft and using avatar mode?  I can only reproduce this issue loading an avatar from the menu instead of an aircraft.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 04:34:00 pm by tribaljedi »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2017, 05:19:49 pm »
I can only reproduce this issue loading an avatar from the menu instead of an aircraft.

This is interesting, and I must say I never loaded an avatar instead of an aircraft. Haven't even noticed it was possible...I always load an aircraft first, then I exit in Avatar mode with CTRL+Shift+E.

I'll have a look into this, maybe this is the issue.

Hnla

« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2017, 06:14:04 pm »
Are you using the soldier or actually loading an aircraft and using avatar mode?  I can only reproduce this issue loading an avatar from the menu instead of an aircraft.

Wow this was my issue!! Thank you a ton! If I load the avatar from the Aircraft menu it happens, but with Control+Shift+E I am able to access the tower.

Thank you Tribaljedi for actually helping me instead of just telling me off in hopes that I will just go away.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 03:10:56 pm by Hnla »

tribaljedi

« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2017, 05:59:32 pm »
I'm glad I could help.