Author Topic: CYVR Not loading  (Read 3442 times)

Speedbird ATC

CYVR Not loading
« on: March 11, 2017, 05:54:12 am »
This issue has been bugging me for quite sometime now. Updating coutl and addonmanager made literally no difference. CYVR is an awesome scenery when it works (although the fact that the entire scenery disappears when GSX is reset is quite annoying and amusing to me) but these issues are proving so troublesome that I am seriously considering not purchasing KJFK V2 as I had originally planned, and waiting for a certain Polish developers rendition...

Please get back to me as soon as you can! As YVR is an airport I fly out of and into pretty often, and since I have been spoiled with your quality, I do not think I can fathom flying with the default!

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag304/Speedbird48/2017-3-10_18-40-46-72_zpsdlnqle70.jpeg

« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 10:28:08 am by virtuali »

Speedbird ATC

Re: CYVR Not loading
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2017, 06:27:46 am »
Reinstall seemed to have fixed the issue. But what could have caused it in the first place? Where is the coutl log located at?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2017, 10:28:53 am »
You must have missed a mandatory Addon Manager update (we had one in December) so, applying subsequent Live Updates (or installing anything) will surely cause problems, if you missed that one.

Speedbird ATC

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2017, 10:32:49 pm »
Nope, I updated addon manager, that caused coutl to crash.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2017, 11:07:41 pm »
Nope, I updated addon manager, that caused coutl to crash.

The Addon Manager by itself, cannot have caused Couatl to crash. But without an error log, it's not possible to say what it was. But since you said that reinstalling fixed it...