Author Topic: AFCAD Issues  (Read 4170 times)

jbroadwa

AFCAD Issues
« on: February 07, 2009, 11:21:17 pm »
I have a problem with any AFCAD I install at KORD.  All the gates are being labeled for GA use when choosing a gate for my flight; hence, I have no AI traffic at KORD.  Has anyone else seen this problem. 

I have already uninstalled and reinstalled KORD and that did not fix the problem.  I've downloaded AFCADs from others and installed them with no luck either. 

My system and FSX addons are as follows:

Q6600 O/C to 3.4 GHz
G.Skill SDRAM DDR2 800 MHz RAM (2 x 2GB)
Gigabyte EX38-DS4 MOBO
EVGA 9800 GTX+ (181.20 drivers with nHancer)
Vista Home Premimum x64

FSX
Ultimate Terrain X
Ground environment X
World of AI traffic

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Joshua

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: AFCAD Issues
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2009, 11:54:35 pm »
I have a problem with any AFCAD I install at KORD.  All the gates are being labeled for GA use when choosing a gate for my flight; hence, I have no AI traffic at KORD.  Has anyone else seen this problem. 

The fact that the gates are labeled as GA, is done only to get rid of the default (slow) ground vehicles, but the AI traffic will not (and it doesn't) disappear because of this.

If you don't see any AI at all, it doesn't have anything to do with KORD scenery, this one doesn't even use the custom runway textures (like Zurich), so it doesn't need for the airplane shadows to be turned off if you are using FS9 AI models (but it wouldn't hurt trying it).

Check, instead, that you are using a traffic.bgl has been converted in the FSX format, and it's best if you have only one traffic file.