Author Topic: Installed Hawaiian2 all FSDT airport now have no buildings  (Read 4659 times)

Hal

Installed Hawaiian2 all FSDT airport now have no buildings
« on: March 07, 2017, 09:56:05 pm »
I purchased Hawaiian airports 2 from a third party vendor (PCaviation) and installed. The first problem was I entered my purchase serial# but the airports remained in trial mode. After several attempts they finally showed as Active. Then I got an error message that couatl encountered an error and would shut down. I uninstalled add on manager and couatl and reinstalled from your site (version 2.9.0.24 downloaded with virus protection off). Now none of my FSDT airports show buildings. I don't get any error messages just no buildings. Please help.

Halwatk

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Installed Hawaiian2 all FSDT airport now have no buildings
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2017, 10:27:36 am »
reinstalled from your site (version 2.9.0.24 downloaded with virus protection off).

It's not possible that you would download version 2.9.0.24 from our site now, since the current version is 3.1.0.1 so, you are probably installing an old version, which explains why it doesn't work.

Hal

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2017, 03:01:53 pm »
You're right.  I'm embarrassed. This time I went to a product (KMEM) and clicked on the add-on manager link. Prior to today I had googled "FSdreamteam add-on manager" and the link took me to a page that seemed to be your site. Do you suppose I could have been directed to an older download site? At any rate everything works now.  As Robert Stack said in "The High and the Mighty": "Thanks......thanks for knocking some sense into my head"!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2017, 03:36:50 pm »
. Prior to today I had googled "FSdreamteam add-on manager" and the link took me to a page that seemed to be your site. Do you suppose I could have been directed to an older download site?

I did the same, and the first hit ended up here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/products_addonmanager.html

Which contains the same download link you can find in all other pages of the website, which is the correct one. I think you probably downloaded the correct version, but launched an old one, maybe they were both in your Downloads folder, with names like setup(1), setup(2), etc., which makes easy to get confused.

Hal

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2017, 08:48:44 pm »
I think you are correct.  Thanks again.

Hal