Author Topic: Missing Buildings at LSZH  (Read 4124 times)

MaximusPrime

Missing Buildings at LSZH
« on: February 28, 2017, 12:51:08 pm »
Hello,

I keep having missing buildings, not only at LSZH, but all other FSDT and Flightbeam (with runs on couatl.exe as far as I am concerned) sceneries I own. I already looked at other topics concerning this problem but all solutions were only temporarly.
I installed all sceneries with my Antivirus turned off. This worked for a while, but now all buildiings are missing again. Latest version of the Add-On Manager is installed.

I deactivate the scneries in the sceneriy library when I don't need them. Might that cause the issue?

Any ideas?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Missing Buildings at LSZH
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 12:36:25 pm »
orarly.I deactivate the scneries in the sceneriy library when I don't need them. Might that cause the issue?

Of course it is.

This has been discussed several times on our forum: contrary to other sceneries, which consume your RAM even if you are far away from them, all our sceneries (and Flightbeam's too), do not have to be disabled because, THANKS to the custom memory management made by our software modules, you can be *sure* all their memory is reclaimed as soon as you are outside their normal loading range, which is usually about 10-15 NM around the airport.

MaximusPrime

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2017, 02:46:45 pm »
Thank you!

Should I reinstall them or will the problem solve itself once I restart the simulator with all sceneries activated?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2017, 03:10:46 am »
Should I reinstall them or will the problem solve itself once I restart the simulator with all sceneries activated?

If you just disabled the sceneries from the Scenery Library menu, reinstall them is not required.