Author Topic: Lots of ground clutter (together with bad performance)  (Read 3163 times)

AirBorne

Lots of ground clutter (together with bad performance)
« on: February 27, 2017, 03:37:48 am »
Hello,
Is it possible to eliminate the ground clutter in the airport? I would like to eliminate those vehicles and stuff (both stationary and dynamic).
Addon Manager is already set to NOT include ground traffic, but the scenery is not respecting this setting.
I have just uninstalled and reinstalled the scenery (I was only advised it was out of date when I was on final approach, ahahahaha) and the performance is still a major issue, stuttering like I have never seen in another payware in the history of FSX/P3D.
Thanks.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Lots of ground clutter (together with bad performance)
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 01:34:56 pm »
the performance is still a major issue, stuttering like I have never seen in another payware in the history of FSX/P3D.

The performance is absolutely smooth, under P3D, after the latest update, and if you use the P3D native objects in the menu. If it's still not smooth for you, maybe you have the same issue as explained here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,13628.msg110819.html#msg110819

Yes, of course, we can easily add a separate menu option to disable even the human characters (they are ONLY loaded if you are in a parking and not more than 1-2 of them at once), which will reduce Simconnect traffic to basically zero.

We'll add it in the next update: removing things is not difficult...