Author Topic: I want Zurich and Geneva  (Read 8969 times)

zannu

I want Zurich and Geneva
« on: January 31, 2009, 01:54:38 pm »
Hi FSDT i'm new and i wnat to buy both airports but now is active tha promotion that can I buy geneva and have zurich whit 70% of discount? thanks DANI

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: I want Zurich and Geneva
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2009, 03:13:42 pm »
As was advertised on our home page during the promotion, and on this forum as well, that offer lasted only until December 31th 2008.

zannu

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2009, 07:17:25 pm »
Is not possible to go on this promotion? Or no problem I'm wait to buy these aiports!!

rgreenpc

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2009, 08:19:54 pm »
Any plans for any further deals... I want to buy all 4 but can't do it without at least some kind of discount.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2009, 09:17:01 pm »
We'll probably have other promotions in the future, but you'll understand that, the whole point of a promotion is to be unexpected, to be a special event ( if we had a promotion every week, people will obviously wonder what the real prices are... ), to not last much.

And I never seen anyone advertising upcoming promotion details in advance...

rgreenpc

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2009, 09:30:32 pm »
We'll probably have other promotions in the future, but you'll understand that, the whole point of a promotion is to be unexpected, to be a special event ( if we had a promotion every week, people will obviously wonder what the real prices are... ), to not last much.

And I never seen anyone advertising upcoming promotion details in advance...

Yeah I undertsand fully... just makes it harder on us who have to make choices.

You folks are artists... I have a powerful PC, but you make it run so well with FSX. I wish more people used your techniques.

As a side note Umberto, glad to see a few of the FSX testers making good stuff out here.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 09:44:30 pm by rgreenpc »