Author Topic: 2 concerns: Taxiway and Instant replay - P3D  (Read 2690 times)

baires

2 concerns: Taxiway and Instant replay - P3D
« on: February 11, 2017, 07:27:04 pm »
HI FSDT!

Amazing airport.. I can't believe I'm flying one more time at JFK since FS2000... decent FPS with PMDG NGX and UT2... but I have a couple of issues to check with you:

1) There are no "curves" in the Taxiway lines intersections. They are all straight and it makes taxying kind of hard, mainly when the ground is covered in snow. Will you update this?

2) On "instant replay" (at P3D at least), most of the scenery dissapears: Buildings and Ground Textures. The only thing that stay are the "Jetways". Is this on purpose to improve performance?

Thank you so much and happy Flying!

Rafael A. Reca
Buenos Aires, Argentina

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: 2 concerns: Taxiway and Instant replay - P3D
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2017, 11:11:29 am »
1) There are no "curves" in the Taxiway lines intersections. They are all straight and it makes taxying kind of hard, mainly when the ground is covered in snow. Will you update this?

This is a scenery which was designed in 2009, when most considered "impossible" to do JFK in FSX so, we tried to be as conservative as possible in the modeling. Of course, should we ever do a new version, it will be designed according to PCs typically used on the release date.

2) On "instant replay" (at P3D at least), most of the scenery dissapears: Buildings and Ground Textures. The only thing that stay are the "Jetways". Is this on purpose to improve performance?

The default instant replay is not compatible with objects created with Simconnect, so no scenery buildings, and no GSX vehicles in replay. Nothing we can do to fix this.