Author Topic: Not sure where to post all buildings gone  (Read 3188 times)

MrSpeaker

Not sure where to post all buildings gone
« on: February 05, 2017, 07:28:36 pm »
This has happened to me before but installing a new addon manager solved it. Not this time.After adjusting some gsx parking positions the couatl engine shut down. With an error. Installing a new addon manager did not fix it, I uninstalled all my fsdreamteam and flightbeam products and got new installers for all of them. I reinstalled and still no building anywhere. Please note I have no AV on my fsx machine at all and Windows Defender Service is off. This is one of the panic logs couatl created, not sure what is going on.

couatl v3.1 (build 3625)
panic log started on Sat Feb 04 09:07:34 2017

problem raised by engine or unspecified addon
{}
Loading aircraft data from Airplanes\PMDG 777F
aircraftDb.py provides aircraft data with priority 2
Using aircraft data from aircraftDb.py
Found gsx.cfg file at C:\Users\Flight\AppData\Roaming\Virtuali/Airplanes\PMDG 777F\gsx.cfg
Added Menu SubItem "Show list of nearby Wikipedia POIs        ctrl+F9" (parentId 88, id 110)
Added Menu SubItem "Toggle display of Wikipedia page        ctrl+F10" (parentId 88, id 112)
Added Menu SubItem "Show XPOI commands menu        ctrl+F11" (parentId 88, id 114)
Added Menu SubItem "Settings..." (parentId 88, id 115)
User collision geometries reloaded
updating working set
size of current working set: 0
size of queried working set: 0
number of obsolete pois:     0
number of pois kept from ws: 0
size of new working set:     0
updating working set
size of current working set: 0
size of queried working set: 0
number of obsolete pois:     0
number of pois kept from ws: 0
size of new working set:     0
Error: exception CREATE_OBJECT_FAILED in call AICreateSimulatedObject param #1 'FSXit_Xpoi_fr2'
{'User Pos': (18.041492030040132, -63.113636914640566, 4.0426 m, 4.0426 m, 172.65000066898878)}
Ian

I7 975 Extreme @ 4.2 Ghz
Nvidia 260 GTX
Gigabyte X58-UD7
6GB Corsair Dominator 1600
Raptors
Corsair 800D Obsidian
XP 64
HP 24 In Widescreen
BOSE Companion 3
Seinfeld Quote of the Month:

"  It's like I'm Neil Armstrong. I turn around for a sip of Tang and. you jump out first

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Not sure where to post all buildings gone
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 09:48:47 pm »
The problem has been already discussed and answered here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,15020.msg109299.html#msg109299

It seems you had installed XPOI at some time, then you might have removed it not using its uninstaller, so the program tried to update it, but its objects are not there anymore.

If you want to use XPOI, install it. If you don't want to use it anymore, remove the XPOI folder from the FSX\fsdreamteam\Couatl\ folder.

MrSpeaker

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2017, 10:33:27 pm »
That's weird. I have never purchased xpoi and have never ran an installer for it ever that I'm aware of. It's not showing up in the control panel where I uninstalled all the other fsdt products. I will look for the xpoi folder and delete it. Hopefully this will bring my buildings back.
Ian

I7 975 Extreme @ 4.2 Ghz
Nvidia 260 GTX
Gigabyte X58-UD7
Raptors
Corsair 800D Obsidian
XP 64
HP 24 In Widescreen
BOSE Companion 3

"  It's like I'm Neil Armstrong. I turn around for a sip of Tang and. you jump out first

almostatys

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2017, 11:16:58 pm »

It seems you had installed XPOI at some time, then you might have removed it not using its uninstaller, so the program tried to update it, but its objects are not there anymore.

If you want to use XPOI, install it. If you don't want to use it anymore, remove the XPOI folder from the FSX\fsdreamteam\Couatl\ folder.

I deleted (empty) XPOI folder and I don't have buildings at FSDT and Flightbeam airports.
This is CYVR

MrSpeaker

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2017, 11:44:12 pm »

I deleted (empty) XPOI folder and I don't have buildings at FSDT and Flightbeam airports.
This is CYVR

Did you ever install xpoi. I know I never have ever installed this software. Have no idea why it's even on my rig.
Ian

I7 975 Extreme @ 4.2 Ghz
Nvidia 260 GTX
Gigabyte X58-UD7
Raptors
Corsair 800D Obsidian
XP 64
HP 24 In Widescreen
BOSE Companion 3

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2017, 12:03:29 am »
I deleted (empty) XPOI folder and I don't have buildings at FSDT and Flightbeam airports.This is CYVR

Did you had the SAME error posted by MrSpeaker ? If not, your problem doesn't have anything to do with this thread, so that solution doesn't apply to you.

almostatys

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2017, 12:08:38 am »
I deleted (empty) XPOI folder and I don't have buildings at FSDT and Flightbeam airports.This is CYVR

Did you had the SAME error posted by MrSpeaker ? If not, your problem doesn't have anything to do with this thread, so that solution doesn't apply to you.

Yes, I have same problem.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2017, 12:17:27 am »
Yes, I have same problem.

Sorry, but I need to confirm:

If with the "same problem", you mean this:

Error: exception CREATE_OBJECT_FAILED in call AICreateSimulatedObject param #1 'FSXit_Xpoi_fr2'

I can only repeat and confirm it WILL go away if you remove the  XPOI folder from the FSX\fsdreamteam\Couatl folder.