Author Topic: Vanvcouver SODE Update  (Read 3753 times)

mohammedkaafar

Vanvcouver SODE Update
« on: February 02, 2017, 07:07:33 pm »
Hi!

Guys i apologize if this question has been asked before but i just want to know if vancouver will get sode jetways in the future.

I wish you all a nice day :)

Speedbird ATC

Re: Vanvcouver SODE Update
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2017, 05:50:42 am »
Hi, I am a bit confused with your name? I am fairly certain Kaafar is not a name but rather a misspelling of "kaffir" which to Muslims means infidel. Knowing who the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him is, this username is completely inappropriate for a forum dedicated to supporting products of a hobby that is supposed to bring all people together. If Kaafar means something else I am terribly sorry, do you know the origin of this name in that case? I am learning Arabic and Arab culture is quite interesting to me.

jabloomf1230

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2017, 08:02:41 pm »
Hi, I am a bit confused with your name? I am fairly certain Kaafar is not a name but rather a misspelling of "kaffir" which to Muslims means infidel. Knowing who the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him is, this username is completely inappropriate for a forum dedicated to supporting products of a hobby that is supposed to bring all people together. If Kaafar means something else I am terribly sorry, do you know the origin of this name in that case? I am learning Arabic and Arab culture is quite interesting to me.

It appears to be a legitimate last name. Maybe you better hope that it isn't this person:

https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=9DR87DQAAAAJ

Speedbird ATC

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2017, 02:42:12 am »
 Hope mister Kaafar accepts my apologies!