Author Topic: GSX 1.9.9.11 - Major update  (Read 134056 times)

lee kyu hyoun

Re: GSX 1.9.9.11 - Major update
« Reply #90 on: March 12, 2017, 04:32:15 pm »
Be updated the de Asiana in South Korea

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #91 on: March 13, 2017, 10:14:39 am »
We are still working on it.

kityatyi

« Reply #92 on: March 14, 2017, 11:13:06 pm »
May I ask if there are plans to support the PMDG 747 cargo variant's nose cargo door? Also, same aircraft, cargo variant, the boarding stair does not seem to reach up to the door(s).

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #93 on: March 16, 2017, 01:35:23 pm »
May I ask if there are plans to support the PMDG 747 cargo variant's nose cargo door?

Nose cargo doors might be a bit tricky, and require some special handling so, no promises, but surely taken into account for future versions.

Also, same aircraft, cargo variant, the boarding stair does not seem to reach up to the door(s).

It surely does it. If doesn't on your system, it's likely because your configuration is wrong, most likely because you tried to customized it before we supported it, made some kind of error, but now your configuration is taking over, since user customizations always have the priority over the GSX internal one. So, be sure you installed the current Live Update, and RESET the airplane configuration to default.

meto

« Reply #94 on: March 19, 2017, 03:00:14 am »
hello,

i have two problem. one: fuel truck keep going under the plane.
                              two:  i dont hear any sounds coming from the passengers boarding or deboarding.ive check under the fsx, coualt, gsx, sounds . i see 14 wav deboarding files and 10 wav boarding files.

i uninstalled gsx, install the new update, even the new vehicules update but still no sounds from boarding or debording passengers. for the trucks everything work fine.

thank you for the update and thank you for your reply.

lucien paquette,

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #95 on: March 19, 2017, 08:59:07 am »
i have two problem. one: fuel truck keep going under the plane.

That's because you haven't configured the fuel point. Some of the airplanes included with GSX have the fuel point pre-configured, but not all of them.

i uninstalled gsx, install the new update, even the new vehicules update but still no sounds from boarding or debording passengers. for the trucks everything work fine.

If the airplane you use it's a cargo plane, you won't hear passenger sounds, which is of course correct. Before, they always played.

meto

« Reply #96 on: March 19, 2017, 05:59:35 pm »
hello,

ok for the passengers sounds i found what you told me and its working great now.

but maybe im surely mixed up now because i dont find where to configure the fuel point.

the fuel truck still under the airplanes. im using ifly 737-600

thank you,

lucien paquette montreal, quebec.

meto

« Reply #97 on: March 20, 2017, 02:37:40 am »
hello,

finally i found it. GSX-CUSTOMIZE. thank you for your hint and advises.
everything is working great now.

just two question ? will we be able to have it automatic for the fuel position for ifly jets in the future ? because i tried it for the 737-600-700-800-900 and everytime i had to do it manually. thats not a problem but just asking it. also very anxious to wait for Passengers...i know its a big job, but im dreaming of it like many people.

is there a list of normaly positionning fuel truck ?

thank you very much.

lucien paquette

meto

« Reply #98 on: March 20, 2017, 02:44:35 am »
hello sorry, i just saw that ifly jets are already in the supported airplanes.

thank you,

lucien paquette

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #99 on: March 23, 2017, 08:25:12 am »
because i tried it for the 737-600-700-800-900 and everytime i had to do it manually.

Why you say "everytime" ? You do it only once, the first time you use that airplane, then the setting is saved.

farman

« Reply #100 on: April 06, 2017, 05:09:58 pm »
Hi,
  should it be possibile to get the fuel truck in a side position (as I nearly always see in the airports) instead of its actual one (under the aircraft belly or colliding with the wings)?
  Thanks for any answer,
       regards,
            Fulvio

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #101 on: April 06, 2017, 05:14:56 pm »
  should it be possibile to get the fuel truck in a side position (as I nearly always see in the airports) instead of its actual one (under the aircraft belly or colliding with the wings)?

As everything with GSX, before you can use an airplane, it must configured with the editor. There's no such thing as an "official" refueling position that GSX can read from the airplane directly, so you MUST define one with the GSX airplane configuration editor, otherwise it's just unset.

The "under the belly" position, means 0,0,0, which indicates you never configured that airplane fuel point, so it stays at its default position.

We pre-configured SOME of the default airplanes and SOME of the 3rd party supported airplanes with a pre-made fuel position, but most of them require you editing the airplane refuel point using the airplane configuration editor.

Benji

« Reply #102 on: April 07, 2017, 07:28:04 pm »
Hi,
I didn't find any documentation about ther de-icing pads in KORD and LSZH. I couldn't get this feature working in icing conditions. I could de-ice from stand or gate but not at the pad...

Thanks for you help :)
Fly safe ! :)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 08:41:20 am by Benji »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #103 on: April 10, 2017, 09:22:02 am »
I didnt find any documentation about ther de-icing pads in KORD and LSZH. I couldn't get this feature working in icing conditions. I could de-ice from stand or gate but not at the pad...

The deicing pads are listed in the manual, in the airport chart ( Pad 14 and 32 at O'Hare ), so you just go there, stop the plane, and if the conditions are right ( the same as GSX ), the deicers will appear. Also, the YouControl menu at O'Hare and Zurich has options to Warp you there instantly.

Ranger

« Reply #104 on: April 12, 2017, 02:12:45 am »
Right now KDFW scenery, KORD scenery, and GSX do not work (all FSDreamteam products, no other vendors have issues).  I paid for these products and they worked fine until the last major update.  Please provide update on status of fix, if any, or process to identify and refund all VISTA users.

There is no reason why the scenery should not work or adequate support be available since the update just happened.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 12:35:16 pm by virtuali »