Author Topic: GSX 1.9.9.11 - Major update  (Read 134061 times)

mrbill55

Re: GSX 1.9.9.11 - Major update
« Reply #75 on: February 07, 2017, 11:18:04 pm »
Well, I need to add that I finally got the de ice trucks to arrive. I set the weather to massive snow storm and they appeared.

I am guessing that now a moist condition is required not just temp/dew point.  Maybe someone can clear this up for me. I am in California and we really
don't know much about de icing.  :)

Bill C

seregathebest

« Reply #76 on: February 08, 2017, 02:27:23 am »
I got this following error after installing v1.9.11 and requested de-icing (it happen at the point the trucks came and was about to select fluid type). I gave the option to restart Coulat and to download the Stand Alone Addon Manager. Please, help!

couatl v3.1 (build 3625)
panic log started on Sat Feb 04 12:25:34 2017

problem raised by addon <unknown>
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "couatl\common\fsm.py", line 73, in executeDoFuncToCompletion
  File "couatl\GSX\assistanceServices\__init__.py", line 1407, in do
AttributeError: 'Departure' object has no attribute 'temperature'
{'Airport': 'UUDD', 'Requested assistance services at': 'Gate 16', 'User Pos': (55.41276939251075, 37.90365180271509, 183.711 m, 4.48891 m, 4.6466564716988525)}

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #77 on: February 08, 2017, 11:12:04 am »
Outside temp set at 5 degrees F. Dew at 30 F  but no prompts for de icing at pushback.

That's not an installer problem or a bug, it's how the deicing code is working right now, the temperature must be less than 8°C and dew point must be WITHIN 2°C of the temperature, or it must either raining or snowing.

Having the Dew point higher than the temperature doesn't seem a very likely case, at least on the surface. However, we can easily change the code to always consider icing possible if the Dew point is either close to the temperature, or higher (regardless how it's close)

Monty1

« Reply #78 on: February 08, 2017, 11:31:23 am »

Rovaniemi airport Finland. Outside air temp -15c

Just tried the de-icing system, which worked great. No issues at all.

« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 11:34:53 am by Monty1 »
Windows 7 Home 64bit
Crucial 525GB MX300 2.5-inch SSD
2TB Master Hard Drive
Intel Core i7 4+4 Core 2600K 3.4Ghz 8MB L3 CACHE - ThermalTake Contac29 Cooler
AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB PCI-E 3.0 Ready Graphics - FSX - GSX - FS Cabin Crew - ASN SP5

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #79 on: February 08, 2017, 11:33:18 am »
I got this following error after installing v1.9.11 and requested de-icing

This error has already been fixed in the current Live Update:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/couatl_liveupdate_notes.html

Feb 6th 2017

Fixed a script error while De-icing.

CaribbeanCLANK

« Reply #80 on: February 18, 2017, 02:02:39 pm »
After the update I am having issues with GSX and the PMDG 747 v3. When on a gate without a jetway all the stairs went through the aircraft and to the right side of the aircraft. I had to align the stairs for Exit 1,2 and 4 myself. Then when I try to board the aircraft I get a message stating that GSX is waiting for exit 2 and 4 to open but they are opened already. I have tried different setting in the "Aircraft Customization" for all the exits but GSX is not recognizing those exits as being opened.

I am on FSX Steam, running Windows 10. I am at Aerosoft Heathrow on Gate 558.

EDIT:
And now even at jetways I am experiencing issues with the doors. Just tried boarding at FlyTampa EHAM at gate E20 and getting a similar problem. GSX message asks for exit 1 to be opened even if the door is opened.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 02:19:22 pm by CaribbeanCLANK »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #81 on: February 20, 2017, 10:43:13 am »
I have tried different setting in the "Aircraft Customization" for all the exits but GSX is not recognizing those exits as being opened.

You shouldn't even use an aircraft customization to begin with, since the PMDG 747 is internally supported and it works. If it's not working for you, the only possible reason is that you tried to configure it, and made some kind of mistake.

Use the "RESET" button in the airplane configuration page, to remove all your customization and use the one that comes with GSX.

Ranger

« Reply #82 on: February 22, 2017, 01:06:41 am »
First, let me say thank you for the products I use and the support that I see you provide.  First time post, long time troll!   ;)

Now on to my issue...basically the same as these individuals...

Hello,

I'm getting an error upon opening FSX after installation of the new update.  Please see my attached photo.

Thank you!

Hello,

I'm getting an error upon opening FSX after installation of the new update.  Please see my attached photo.

Thank you!

Hello,
Same problem here
FSX crashes If you choose to load the module, if not the game loads correctly but with no GSX
Non Steam edition

FSX crashes If you choose to load the module, if not the game loads correctly but with no GSX

Restart Windows and reinstall. ALWAYS allow to load the module and ALWAYS ignore the message.

Hello,
I have the same problem.
FSX crashes If Ichoose to load the module whith this message : "bglmanx.dll. Entry point Not found
The procedure entry point K32num Process Modules could not be located in the dybamic library kernel32.dll"

If not, the game loads correctly without GSX.

I restart windows (VISTA) and run the full GSX Insraller as administrator. The result is the same.

hi, seems to be I´m not alone.... with this "Major Disaster"
I even get one more error message (02.jpg)
How to install the further version?
Dieter

The only response from Umberto was essentially to restart your computer.

GSX, KDFW and KORD worked fine before the major update which I did on Monday.  Now I get the error noted previously...hit "YES" to CTD, "NO" to continue without Couatl (which means no GSX, KDFW and KORD).

This is FSX (not Steam), Vista (same as someone posted before).  A quick google search indicated the K32Enumprocess would not work in Vista.  I am not saying that is the problem but I throw that nugget out there.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I am not too keen on having to download additional applications to get support (TeamViewer) however, I will if it truly necessary.

Thank you.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #83 on: February 22, 2017, 09:27:26 am »
The only response from Umberto was essentially to restart your computer.

This is the correct reply, if you only get the "bad 3rd party program" error message, and NOTHING ELSE.

If you ALSO got the K32Enumprocess, which is ANOTHER and ADDITIONAL message which appears AFTER that one, which only very few users on Vista reported, my reply was again the correct one, saying this was in fact a problem with a call which is not supported in Vista anymore.

But as I've said, we fixed this, and are not using this call in the current version of the Addon Manager .DLL, the one which has been online since Feb 9th, which everybody will automatically get, by installing anything from FSDT after that date.

However, since (as I also said), nobody at FSDT ever uses Vista anymore, since it's basically an unsupported OS right now (even Chrome and Gmail won't be support it shortly ), it's still possible there might be other remaining issues with it we are not aware. The K32Enumprocess problem was discovered after a session with an user using Vista so, if you still have this error, I suggest having a Teamviewer session, so I could check it.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 09:33:26 am by virtuali »

Ranger

« Reply #84 on: February 22, 2017, 02:41:20 pm »
I installed the major update on Monday, Feb 20.  Restarting computer did not help.

Is there a way to install previous version which worked?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #85 on: February 22, 2017, 05:59:47 pm »
I installed the major update on Monday, Feb 20.  Restarting computer did not help.

You still haven't replied to my previous question: do you still have the K32Enumprocess error ? If yes, restarting doesn't apply to you, and it's just an issue of using Vista.

Is there a way to install previous version which worked?

No, because it won't work anymore with anything else, so you'll be stuck with the previous GSX version, which had several issues which has been fixed in the release notes.

And, of course, it would be the wrong way to "fix" the problem. The correct way of fixing the problem, is to find the real cause and fix it in the CURRENT version.

Which is why, I asked the cooperation with someone using Vista, because we simply cannot test it, let alone reproduce it.

Ranger

« Reply #86 on: February 23, 2017, 01:00:26 am »
I understand the issues with Vista, however, I have a dedicated computer for FSX which uses Vista.  I am not insisting that you/FSDreateam be required to support it or continue to support it going forward but at least let us know ahead of time or give us a final update that is functional and we can part ways.

Please let me know how I can assist.  I sent PM to schedule Teamview session if you are interested.  Thank you.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 09:47:26 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #87 on: February 23, 2017, 09:48:00 pm »
Please let me know how I can assist.  I sent PM to schedule Teamview session if you are interested.  Thank you.

I'll surely contact you back as soon as possible, to let you test an updated version that will hopefully work.

Ranger

« Reply #88 on: February 23, 2017, 10:30:25 pm »
I thought about doing a complete uninstall so I can use default KORD and KDFW scenery.  I will defer until I hear from you soon or we can discuss a reinstall and testing later.  Please advise and keep me updated.

Ranger

« Reply #89 on: March 11, 2017, 09:45:48 pm »
Bump for a little help please?