Author Topic: [SOLVED] No Stairs/Baggage lift up device  (Read 3890 times)

thegreek

[SOLVED] No Stairs/Baggage lift up device
« on: January 27, 2017, 01:23:16 am »
HI everyone!
I have some issues with GSX. I hav installed everythink correctly and costomized the Airbus Extendet from Aerosoft.
When im at the parking stand and i request for deboarding, i cant see any stairs or the baggage lift up devices. I only see the PushBack vehicle, baggage vehicles and buses. Apperently the missing objects are there, but they are unvisible, because im getting the message to open the pax door. Even in the editor this object remain unvisible but with a red circle under them.
i noticed it, after ive installed the new update.

what have i done wrong?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 09:03:26 pm by thegreek »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No Stairs/Baggage lift up device
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2017, 10:43:24 am »
I hav installed everythink correctly and costomized the Airbus Extendet from Aerosoft.

The Aerosoft Airbus in an internally supported airplane, so it doesn't require any customization.

Apperently the missing objects are there, but they are unvisible, because im getting the message to open the pax door. Even in the editor this object remain unvisible but with a red circle under them. i noticed it, after ive installed the new update.

Since you don't say how you updated or how old your original full installation was, be sure you are using the latest Full installer, because with the 20th Dec. update, you were required to download and install the latest FULL GSX installer, just the Addon Manager update wasn't enough.

thegreek

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2017, 11:36:45 am »
Ive downloaded the FULL installer on January of 12th, Ver.1.9.9.10

https://picload.org/image/roawpwwo/gsx.jpg

https://picload.org/image/roawpwwc/gsx1.jpg
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 04:32:55 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2017, 04:34:47 pm »
Ive downloaded the FULL installer on January of 12th, Ver.1.9.9.10

It's possible that, while configuring the airplane (that didn't need any configuration to begin with), you made some kind mistake. Open the airplane configuration editor in GSX, press the RESET button, then Restart Couatl. This will restore the default configuration that comes with GSX, which surely works.

thegreek

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2017, 04:38:00 pm »
It's not only on this aircraft. also on the Feelthere ERJ195. Its also not working on the default AC of FSX. Tried also to reset the config of the plane but again...nothing
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 04:43:38 pm by thegreek »

thegreek

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2017, 05:18:07 pm »
ok, i figuered something out now. It may has issues with the Aegean handling liveries. because it happens on greek airports. i tested it on EDDN and there was everythink perfect. i will try to delete the aegean textures and will give you an update

thegreek

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2017, 05:33:28 pm »
SOLVED it!!! There were discrepancies with the old Livery for the Aegean Airlines repaint from the older Versions. It seems, that they are not compatible any more! Now it works perfectly again!!

One question, is it possible to create new Aegean livery for the service? there is a good download on avsim!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 09:03:59 pm by thegreek »