Author Topic: Pushback Truck  (Read 1891 times)

Chris737freak

Pushback Truck
« on: January 20, 2017, 12:22:28 am »
I have a request about the pushback Truck. Can you delte them @Virtuali ? And Shows (drive to the airplane) only when you ask per pushback . there are many parkposition on Airports there Need no pushback . So Salzburg LOWS or Skiathos LGSK.

That would be nice.. ;)

best regards
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 12:25:35 am by Chris737freak »

p3dx3

Re: Pushback Truck
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 05:04:20 am »
Good idea when I set pushback to "none" that means I am at parking spaces at airports that do not need pushback and if the truck did not show up that would save space because usually they are sitting on top of scenery objects.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Pushback Truck
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2017, 08:22:35 am »
Removing the pushback automatically depending on the AFCAD, no.

Too many scenery developers keep forgetting to set the preference correctly, and leave it to "None", most likely because this used to be the default for ADE, and with older version it wasn't even possible to change it so, if we did this, lots of users would mistakenly assume that GSX Pushback is not working for some reason, something that still happens today, even if we always allow the straight pushback option, when the preference is "None" and hasn't been overwritten.

If you are worried the Pushback could clash with scenery objects, you can change its startup position with the scenery customization page. There's no real limit on where you can place the vehicle, it can be anywhere, for example in a common area of the scenery dedicated to vehicles, not necessarily close to the original location of the parking.