Author Topic: Double tower KLAX **SOLVED**  (Read 3279 times)

Jer32382

Double tower KLAX **SOLVED**
« on: January 14, 2017, 10:53:16 pm »
Hey all. I have gotten back into simming and I am using FSX Steam and I have installed the KLAX scenery. It was working great and my frames were pretty decent. Well I decided it would be a good idea to install the Ultimate Cities X Los Angeles. I have since removed it but it seems that it has created an issue and I know have the default LAX tower which is larger and the FSDT tower which is where it should be. It also seems I may have a duplicate airport scenery because I sometimes get duplicate planes. It's killing my frames now. Any ideas on how to fix it? i thought I have removed UC LAX completely but apparently I haven't. Very frustrating to say the least. Any tips or suggestions are much appreciated. Thanks!

« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 06:33:17 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Double tower KLAX
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2017, 12:44:28 pm »
Whenever you have double runways (or double objects), it's never a problem of the scenery you want to use, and it's always a problem caused by the AFCAD of another scenery in conflict.

This utility can be useful to find duplicates files for any airport:

http://www.scruffyduck.org/simple-airport-scanner/4584282795

Jer32382

Re: Double tower KLAX
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2017, 05:18:03 pm »
I was able to locate and remove the offending afcad. Seems to be back to normal. Thanks for the help.