Author Topic: Does GSX with sode work at all Aerosoft Airports?  (Read 3357 times)

shadesman89

Does GSX with sode work at all Aerosoft Airports?
« on: January 15, 2017, 07:02:47 am »
I dont know, since i have Aerosoft Zurich v2 but jetways wont move, and GSX says default jetways are present.
So i am not sure if that is supposed to happen

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Does GSX with sode work at all Aerosoft Airports?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2017, 12:02:17 pm »
GSX doesn't change in any way how jetways in a scenery were originally made.

- If the original scenery developer made a scenery using default FSX jetways, they will be flagged with a "/J" in the GSX menu, so you'll use it as you always did, with CTRL+J. This is of course the case with all default airports, and several 3rd party airports, and with all FSDT ones, except KIAH and KMEM.

- If the original scenery developer made a scenery using SODE jetways, they will be flagged with a "JS" in the GSX menu, so you can operate them from the GSX menu, which integrates with SODE. This is the case with some 3rd party airports and FSDT KIAH and KMEM.

- If the original scenery developer made a scenery using static/fake jetways, they'll stay static as they were. The only thing you can do in GSX, is to flag all those parking spot that have fake jetways as *having* a jetway (fake jetways cannot be detected automatically), so GSX won't try to display front passenger stairs and will not call a Passenger bus.