Author Topic: Double Runway Markings At ORD  (Read 6135 times)

villaa82

Double Runway Markings At ORD
« on: January 12, 2009, 09:24:44 pm »
How do I resolve this problem. Image attached

Thanks
Villaa82

[attachment deleted by admin]

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Double Runway Markings At ORD
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 09:54:22 pm »
It's surely another scenery in conflict, probably it's an AFCAD, which might come either with another scenery, or with a traffic package.

Check with the free ADE utility how many AFCAD you have for KORD, you should have only 3: the default from Microsoft, and 2 inside the fsdreamteam folder, with one having approaches only. If you have more, delete or remove the extra.

villaa82

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 10:55:39 pm »
Virtuali, I have tired searching with ADE but I may be using the application wrong. It finds Kord but it only shows me one lay out of the airport. Is there another way to search using the application? I have not installed another scenery that I am aware of. I do have traffic X from just flight installed and I did have My traffic installed.

Thanks
Villaa82

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 10:58:03 pm »
I do have traffic X from just flight installed and I did have My traffic installed.

That exactly the sort of addons which might install additional afcad files, which are usually made for the MS default scenery, and create this sort of problems. Try to look in their folders, and check if there are files whose names is obviously related to KORD.

villaa82

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2009, 11:06:37 pm »
Attached is a copy of my Ohare folder.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2009, 11:23:59 pm »
Attached is a copy of my Ohare folder.

Sorry, you have misunderstood: your problem doesn't have anything to do with O'Hare scenery, we certainly don't put wrong AFCAD files by mistake!

You said you have both MyTraffic and Traffic X. These products usually comes with a set of AFCAD BGL files to increase or improve the traffic at default airports only. These files are not needed if you are using an addon airport (like ours) which comes with its own AFCAD, and they usually create such problems.

So, you need to find for anything related to KORD airport in the folders for THESE addons, not our own!!

villaa82

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2009, 11:32:48 pm »
Ah got it taken care of thank you very much.