Author Topic: How do you get KLAS to showup in Prepar3d  (Read 3216 times)

bankheadd

How do you get KLAS to showup in Prepar3d
« on: January 10, 2017, 03:55:31 am »
Ok I installed Prepar3d and added KLAS it installed fine and I added the key and started P3P, initially the airport was there and times out my question is how to do access the add-on menu like the one in FSX to activate the scenery??

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: How do you get KLAS to showup in Prepar3d
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2017, 09:43:25 am »
You mean you don't have the whole "Addons" menu ? Do you have/had other 3rd party modules there ?

bankheadd

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2017, 04:46:37 pm »
No, this is a new install and KLAS was the first add-on.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2017, 11:49:27 am »
A problem with antivirus is the most common cause for missing Add-on Manager or Couatl and GSX menus so, first try the following procedure:

- Go into Control Panel, Uninstall the scenery and reply YES to the questions "Do you want to remove the Addon Manager ?" and reply YES to the question "Do you want to remove the Couatl script engine ?"

- TURN YOUR ANTIVIRUS OFF.

With the antivirus still disabled, reinstall the scenery. Be sure you the latest installer on our site.

- BEFORE launching the sim, configure the antivirus to exclude the following files from scanning:

YourP3DFolder\bglmanx.dll
YourP3DFolder\fsdreamteam\Couatl\Couatl.exe

- Now you can turn your Antivirus on, and launch the sim.

- When P3D loads, check if you have BOTH the "Addon Manager" and the "Couatl" menu under the "Addons" menu.

Another possible reason why a module doesn't show in P3D, is if the Simconnect installation has failed for some reason. In this case, launch the Simconnect.MSI XPACK client from the SDK/Legacy folder under P3D.

bankheadd

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2017, 04:09:44 pm »
Ok I figured it out I'm good now Thank you.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 03:51:16 am by bankheadd »