Author Topic: GSX future feature look-out  (Read 9106 times)

AirbusA330

GSX future feature look-out
« on: January 03, 2017, 08:56:25 pm »
Hello virtuali,

I really appreciate the development of GSX - whether I wasn't convinced during the first time, today I really enjoy GSX on every flight. I saw a lot of "hints" for new features in the editor - would it be possible that you give us some info about your plans, and what can be expected at what time? No release dates, just something like "this year" or 2018...

- I saw positions vor water service and toilet service in the editor: can we expect these vehicles during 2017? Will you deliver American and European vehicle types the same time?

- Can we expect new deicing features, like remote deicing, or just a European deicing vehicle soon? I have a lot of ideas for deicing, and if I would have programming skills, I'd really enjoy programming an add-on for that my self. If you are interested, I'd like to share some ideas how deicing could be made more realistic in an GSX update.

- For busboarding, can we expect multiple busses soon? Even for aircraft like B737 or A320, one bus is small - it would be great to have a second bus coming with the first bus and parking behind it. (e.g. One for each door)

As a person who is really interested in airport ground handling and all those vehicles, I really look forward what GSX will offer us during the next months and years.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX future feature look-out
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 11:06:43 am »
First of all, since GSX is our best-selling product by far, you can expect it will be improved FOREVER, or at least as long as people will keep buying it... I cannot promise that all improvements will always be free "forever", of course, but the program has still a lot of room to grow.

Everything you listed, like water/lavatory vehicles, new deicing features, will surely added in 2017, and much more.

Rikypara

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2017, 12:27:42 pm »
I suggest also the GPU plug in with realistic timing, but I'm pretty sure it's already in the list :)
Thank's for your great effort, by far the best addon I have for FSX

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

StasGSX

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2017, 08:08:48 am »
Hello! Is there vehicle for loading/unloading to/from BULK-cargo compartment? (for instance for pmdg 777). Or may be it is in developments plans?
And do plans contain possibility of towing of an airplanes (nose ahead)?

Speedbird ATC

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2017, 05:34:49 am »
I suggest also the GPU plug in with realistic timing, but I'm pretty sure it's already in the list :)
Thank's for your great effort, by far the best addon I have for FSX

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

FSDT Have stated before that there are technical reasons preventing this. What would be cool would be if GSX interfaced with more complex aircraft's SDKs, and automatically connected the GPU. That would probably be more of the type of thing FS2crew would do in UGCX though...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2017, 12:00:14 pm »
FSDT Have stated before that there are technical reasons preventing this. What would be cool would be if GSX interfaced with more complex aircraft's SDKs, and automatically connected the GPU. That would probably be more of the type of thing FS2crew would do in UGCX though...

We are just wary of touching 3rd party airplanes without being sure this would not cause problems to their internal simulation. But these airplanes are also those that already come with such systems, like a GPU so, what would be the point of duplicating a feature the airplane developer surely knows how to do properly on its own system ?

If anything, we could probably add a working GPU to an airplane that doesn't have one already, exactly like we did with the new Fuel system, which adds and controls a realistic refueling to airplane that didn't had one to begin with AND it plays together with airplanes that DID had one.

StasGSX

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2017, 06:32:34 am »
Hello! Is there vehicle for loading/unloading to/from BULK-cargo compartment? (for instance for pmdg 777). Or may be it is in developments plans?

ColoniaAir

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2017, 03:03:18 pm »
I nice feature would be different voice packs for each country like in AES or just randomized voice for the ground crew.

After these years is's always the same "computer voice" .

Are there any plans?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2017, 11:58:56 am »

GSX supports an high-loader for the main cargo door since several years.

craigt47

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2018, 10:56:28 pm »
I have seen this product grow over years. It is a must buy in the simulation world.

I know I know . . . .this has been asked before. But could we get hand loading for bush aircraft and helicopters and passengers walking to the plane if poss.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2018, 01:04:53 pm »
I know I know . . . .this has been asked before. But could we get hand loading for bush aircraft and helicopters and passengers walking to the plane if poss.

We are working on several huge features, which will be shown at the Flightsim Expo in Las Vegas, which we'll attend to.

Joti411

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2018, 11:33:24 pm »
Hi all!
Since most major airports have de-icing areas which are located nearer the runways, could it be possible to have a choice in the GSX menu to delay the de-icing process in such a way that this is not accomplished before push and start, so that we can request the de-icing when we approach the de-icing area?
Regards!

trisho0

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2018, 03:00:19 am »
Hi all!
Since most major airports have de-icing areas which are located nearer the runways, could it be possible to have a choice in the GSX menu to delay the de-icing process in such a way that this is not accomplished before push and start, so that we can request the de-icing when we approach the de-icing area?
Regards!
..... and also, peoples boarding and deboarding from aircraft would be very nice addition.