Author Topic: Esellerate Engine Error: code 0xe0010004  (Read 10381 times)

PrionGaming

Esellerate Engine Error: code 0xe0010004
« on: December 27, 2016, 06:50:22 pm »
Hi

I'm trying to install GSX for P3D v3 but I keep getting this "Esellerate engine ERROR, code 0xe0010004 No engine is installed." I need help I've reinstalled it multiple times i've also ran my registry key to register the product to me but it won't work.. I'm stuck can someone help me please?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Esellerate Engine Error: code 0xe0010004
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2016, 02:57:15 pm »
Please update GSX using the full installer, as indicated in the Live Update release notes:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/couatl_liveupdate_notes.html

December 20th 2016

NEW REFUELING SYSTEM. Major Update!! The refueling system has been completely rewritten, with two new Fuel Truck models with a Trailer and animated crew, and a sytem that actual refill the airplane with realistic timings (can be accelerated) and multiple trips according to real world specifications.

IMPORTANT: This update requires downloading the latest GSX Full installer from the FSDT Website.

Falko

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2017, 05:32:34 pm »
Hallo, habe genau diesen Fehler plötzlich im FSX, heute Vormittag bin ich noch geflogen, da ging alles. Neustart am Nachmittag und es schrieb mir beim Start Fehler bei KLAX,CYYV und GSX. Versuch den Regestrierungsschlüssel einzugeben schlug fehl mir der oben genannten Fehlermeldung.
Sorry für das Englisch, ich kanns leider nicht und nutze Google Übersetzer

Hello, have exactly this error suddenly in the FSX, this morning I am still flown, since everything went. Reboot in the afternoon and it wrote me at the start error with KLAX, CYYV and GSX. Attempting to enter the registry key failed me the above error message.

Sorry for the English, I can not unfortunately and use Google translator

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2017, 08:51:12 am »
That error can only appear if you use an outdated Addon Manager. Of course, the previous solution, which is to install the latest GSX Full installer, will also fix it, because it comes with the latest Addon Manager.

Tuijet1022

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2017, 08:22:05 pm »
Hello,

I bought my activation-key two day ago on Simmarket, after testing the trial version of GSX in my FSX. But when trying to activate the full version by the "addon manager" I get the error message "no engine found" with error code "0xe0010004". For now I have tried  everything. The issue appaers also after redownloading and reinstalling the "full installer" from the FSDreamTeam webpage. I also tried by deactivate the windows firewall. For now, nothing solved it.

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards from Germany
Daniel     

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2017, 03:19:04 pm »
As I've said, that error can only appear if you use an outdated Addon Manager. Of course, the previous solution, which is to install the latest GSX Full installer, will also fix it, because it comes with the latest Addon Manager.

Are you maybe running FSX in some kind of Compatibility mode, like XP under Windows 8 or Windows 7/8 under Windows 10 ? If yes, remove all the compatibility options for the sim, because it must run with every setting to default.

chano777

Re: Esellerate Engine Error: code 0xe0010003
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2018, 06:02:46 pm »
Im having this problem while activating KLAX and KLAS , any fsdt product I guess, FSX. I already updaed the addon manager from the live update and downloading the stand alone version from the web but still the same, its annoying. please help

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2018, 10:55:38 pm »
This error is different from the one discussed in this thread. It must be a new antivirus bug, since we haven't changed anything in the software.

- Configure the antivurs to exclude the Addon Manager folder

- Reinstall the sceneries.

chano777

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2018, 05:55:25 pm »
Will try it out, thanks. !
 ;D