Author Topic: Weird behavior on PMDG T7  (Read 2827 times)

Papagiorgio

Weird behavior on PMDG T7
« on: December 24, 2016, 09:16:03 pm »
The refueling program is a blast to just sit and watch.  I did just that this morning.  The thing that got me was the exit doors, L2 & L3, the two service doors for the catering trucks, and the cargo doors opened and closed on their own.  I don't know if this a GSX  or PMDG issue.  That never happened before but I never used the Ground Operations before either.  I had all of the services in GSX selected but the doors would open or close at the wrong time.  For example, while the fuel truck was still fueling, the doors for the catering trucks would open and stay like that for a good amount of time & then close.  When the refueling stopped, the catering trucks came by and I waited to see if the doors would open on their own but I had to open them.  I'll try to run the ground operations without GSX and see what happens.
I love this GSX

Papagiorgio

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Weird behavior on PMDG T7
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2016, 09:55:56 pm »
The thing that got me was the exit doors, L2 & L3, the two service doors for the catering trucks, and the cargo doors opened and closed on their own.  I don't know if this a GSX  or PMDG issue. 

GSX never tries to operate any doors on its own.

spidierox

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2016, 05:27:15 pm »
Isn't that the automated turnaround time that is set up ? You can verify that in FMC

Papagiorgio

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2016, 02:04:55 pm »
Apparently, it is controlled by PMDG.  Yesterday I ran the ground operations without calling GSX, and you know what happened?  It started by calling for refueling and then I got the message from GSX that refueling was requested and the big truck came out, the baggage loaders appeared and the refueling process started taking place.  The digital counter on the truck started pumping.  Everything was going on its own, the doors were opening on their own but none of the other GSX services came into play.  I find this as pretty cool.  Somehow the refueling is tied to the GSX refueling.  This is an awesome program.  I just watched the thing for an hour drinking coffee and never even planning a flight Christmas morning.

Thank you Umberto and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Papagiorgio