Author Topic: EHAM schiphol Amsterdam Fly Tampa GSX profile  (Read 6539 times)

Victoroos

EHAM schiphol Amsterdam Fly Tampa GSX profile
« on: December 20, 2016, 03:22:15 pm »
HI all

hereby, my GSX profile that I have been working on during beta. Call it an idea that took too much time.
IT IS NOT DONE!!! definitely not. Only the 'main" gates are done, and it is now study week, so yeah, not that much time for a few days. Feedback is more than welcome.
[features]
- No marshaller where non required
- vehicles actually outside of the building and not in your way. (might conflict with static vehicles, will look at that during break )
-Push back procedures as accurate as possible
-Custom push and pull procedures are there too.

Push and pull? How? Well, I altered the afcad a bit...or a lot (with permission from emilio!..right? ) It might be a bit glitchy, but that is GSX calculating the PB way. In the end you'll end up correctly though. They are included in the zip, make sure to backup the old ones by changing all the extensions of the 4 to .bckp or something. This way, the configurator keeps working..you're welcome.

very kind regards and hiya

vic
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 02:01:19 pm by Victoroos »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: EHAM schiphol Amsterdam Fly Tampa GSX profile
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2016, 04:29:25 pm »
The whole point of this section of the forum, is to have scenery customizations shared here. If you want it to have it on "one place", just post it here and post a link on FlyTampa forum to your thread here.

The obvious reason for this is that, here, you can be sure that all users reading this section are GSX users, but you cannot be sure of the same on FT forum.

Victoroos

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2016, 05:46:50 pm »
no, I agree, but to link to it from here. Ah well, I see your point :).
first post updated :)
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 05:49:50 pm by Victoroos »

Mr_LoL

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2016, 12:48:52 am »
Seems to work fine.
Thanks